MasterChef finalist Pete Hewitt hits the streets of Nottingham
MasterChef finalist Pete Hewitt is bringing a taste of Asian street food to Nottingham with a prime spot in the city centre.
His mobile van Homeboys is camped outside the clock tower at intu Victoria Centre, Milton Street, until October 5.
The former graphic designer, from Clifton, made it to the final five of the TV cooking competition last year after wowing judges John Torode and Gregg Wallace with complex dishes such pigeon two ways with cauliflower miso puree, fish sauce vinaigrette and a pigeon heart, with pearl barley rice.
His oriental street food menu is less intricate but just as... read more
- 00:16 Labour forces another U-turn
- 00:16 Sudoku 3703 hard
- 00:16 Turkey, al-Qaida and the US all launch fresh offensives
- 00:16 Eurozone chief faces fury over insults
- 00:16 Venezuela: US diplomats ‘seek anti-Maduro allies’
- 00:16 Bosses told to give back job to abused nurse
- 00:16 State pension age could be raised to 70, says report
- 00:16 Teachers from NUT and ATL form super-union
- 00:16 Westminster in Lockdown
- 00:12 Westminster attack death toll rises to five
- 00:11 Arsenal star Nacho Monreal: What I think about Arsene Wenger's future
- 00:11 Coronation Street spoiler: Will David Platt’s secret FINALLY be...
- 00:10 'Solidarity and support': world leaders send wishes after attack in...
- 00:09 Recorded child abuse cases hit an all-time high
- 00:09 Westminster attack death toll rises to five
- 00:06 This postcode tracker shows how many people in Coventry are having...
- 00:01 Serious sex attack on woman in West Yorkshire village
- 00:00 44 Scotland Street: Homo ludens
- 23:57 AUDIO PREVIEW: Guitar king Joe Bonamassa promises 'two hours of...
- 23:57 Delaying access to high-cost drugs is 'numerical discrimination',...
- 23:56 Horrifying moment woman plunges off bridge to avoid London terror...
- 23:55 Barcelona interest 'nice' admits Sevilla winger Vitolo: 'Who would...
- 23:47 Gareth Southgate encouraged by England performance despite falling...
- 23:46 Moderate drinking can lower risk of heart attack, says study
- 23:45 Barcelona star Arda Turan Arsenal’s No.1 target to replace Mesut Ozil
- 23:41 The truth behind the myth: Should you really be cutting back on carbs?
- 23:40 Moderate drinking can lower risk of heart attack, says study
- 23:40 From mermaids and breast feeding mothers to a 'man fairy': The 69...
- 23:40 Stardust in 3D: Stunning flythrough reveals most accurate map of...
- 23:38 Man United snubbed in world-record bid for striker: Two offers made