Marvel superheroes make a splash for chronically ill youngster to help raise awareness of rare disease
MARVEL'S superheroes have jumped in to help a seriously ill little boy.
Six-year-old Aaron Hunter suffers from Rohhad, a rare and uncurable disease that means he is always hungry and has difficulty breathing.
His parents have set up a charity to raise awareness of his condition and started an ice bucket-style challenge.
Called Go Mad Jump For Rohhad, it asks people to splash about in a puddle and donate to the charity.
First Minister Nicola Sturgeon has already put on her wellies and given it a shot.
Avengers-daft Aaron challenged his favourite Marvel superheroes to give it a go.
And after... read more
- 01:52 Rafael Nadal hints on Twitter that he has good news - although it's...
- 01:51 Christmas fraud: Mobiles and clothes top presents targeted
- 01:51 Kym Marsh flashes her ample assets in a VERY plunging blazer as she...
- 01:51 ‘What a mess!’ Lord Sugar’s task had dog poo in the gardens and...
- 01:47 Steven Gerrard and Rio Ferdinand single out ‘world class’ Eden...
- 01:42 How to reduce high blood pressure: THESE drugs could help REDUCE...
- 01:42 Billionaire Russian lawmaker under investigation in France
- 01:40 Broadband firms must ditch 'misleading' speed ads
- 01:30 Samoa star Tim Nanai-Williams calls for World Cup rule change to...
- 01:25 Olivia Attwood slips into sizzling sequin gown while Amber Davies...
- 01:25 The Apprentice EXCLUSIVE: 'It's fabricated bulls**t!' Fired Andrew...
- 01:25 Tamara's World: 'What if she has to wipe her own poo?' Heiress...
- 01:25 I'm A Celebrity: 'He encouraged me to do things I'm not brave...
- 01:25 I'm A Celebrity: Axed Jack Maynard hounded 'teen, 14, for bra...
- 01:19 The Lions and Ireland have shown Wales that New Zealand are...
- 01:11 Townsend makes four changes for Aussie Test
- 01:11 City top Champions League group thanks to late goal
- 01:11 Selfish Lions
- 01:11 Palestine refuses to be pushed around by the US
- 01:11 British and Dutch states challenged on snooping
- 01:11 Talks begin to end six-year Syria war
- 01:11 Hariri delays resignation after meeting president
- 01:11 Mladic gets life for Bosnia war crimes
- 01:11 Winter deaths rise triggers action call
- 01:11 Sadness at foundry’s closure after 300 years
- 01:11 Grenfell fire council ‘fails to tackle rising housing crisis’
- 01:10 Police charges for controlling behaviour on the rise in Cumbria
- 01:09 I’m A Celebrity 2017: Rebekah Vardy and Vanessa White strip to...
- 01:08 Budget 2017: MPs rally round Hammond after growth shock
- 01:07 Leeds United stand ‘together’ ahead of tough trip to leaders