MARKET REPORT: Time Out plan for street markets in US disappoints as listings magazine's owner records operating loss of £7.3m in six months
Investors were disappointed with Time Out's first set of half year results since it listed on the stock market in June.
The AIM-listed firm behind the renowned listings magazine recorded an operating loss of £7.3million in the six months to June 30.
Revenue increased by 12 per cent to £15.1million and the firm said revenue of its new Market concept had doubled, with record levels of visitors.
The group is looking to roll out its Time Out Market concept, a venue for food, shops and culture in popular cities.
The original Market is in Lisbon, Portugal and Time Out is looking to expand the... read more
- 06:23 Big Lottery cash funds speed watch system for Sutton St James
- 06:22 Alexis Sanchez and Mesut Ozil to be handed Champions League pay...
- 06:22 Fabinho to Man Utd: Monaco star's wife teases fans on social media...
- 06:22 JPMorgan Chase to centralize energy controls for 4,500 branches
- 06:22 North Korea satellite images 'show signs of rocket engine test amid...
- 06:22 Man Utd could make Serge Aurier bid in coming weeks: Star wants to...
- 06:21 Wednesday briefing: 'Craven' UK bowing to China, says Patten
- 06:19 PlayStation Plus free games warning as fans wait for PS Plus July...
- 06:17 WIN: More £50 vouchers to be won for the White House pub
- 06:17 Hospital discharge delays ‘at lowest for a decade’
- 06:16 The Northumberland coast in a day
- 06:16 Pub the size of a 'living room' next to Nottingham Station gets go...
- 06:16 Wizard weekend was just magic
- 06:16 Post Lite delivery boy hangs up his bag - at the age of 74
- 06:16 Feast of food on offer at Taste of The North
- 06:15 Ellesmere Port to gain 150 freehold homes
- 06:14 Birmingham Live: Breaking news, travel and weather across the...
- 06:14 The mystery of who killed 'Little Girl Blue' in Birmingham
- 06:14 Four homes could be built in Newborough, near Burton, as latest...
- 06:13 Current Premier League managers ranked by how long they've been at...
- 06:13 How Manchester United could look with Nemanja Matic
- 06:13 Breathing test aims to fight children’s risk of asthma attacks
- 06:12 Man Utd to sign Ethan Galbraith on three-year deal: Why? Who is he?...
- 06:12 Laurent Koscielny to leave Arsenal: AC Milan ready to test Gunners’...
- 06:12 Real Madrid want Leonardo Bonucci to replace Pepe, Chelsea also...
- 06:12 The compensation claims made for injuries at Northamptonshire...
- 06:12 How many people still watch black and white TV in Corby and Kettering?
- 06:12 SE Asia Stocks-Fall as Wall St hit by U.S. healthcare vote delay
- 06:12 Senior KGH midwife struck off for series of serious failings
- 06:12 Meeting being held about parking and traffic at Rushden Lakes