MARKET REPORT: Computer firm Softcat boosts shareholders as maiden set of full-year results reveal special dividend worth £28m
Computer services firm Softcat gave its shareholders a welcome boost as its maiden set of full-year results revealed a special dividend worth £28m.
The provider, which listed on the stock market in November and was promoted to the FTSE 250 in March, said revenue had climbed 12.8 per cent to £672.3m in the 12 months to July 31 and operating profit was up 6.6 per cent to £42.2m.
Softcat said customer numbers were up 7.5 per cent over the year and it has now had 44 consecutive quarters of profit and revenue growth. Investors are set for a final dividend of 3.6p as well as a special pay-out of... read more
- 19:46 Hotel at the centre of Corrie’s most dramatic storyline goes up for...
- 19:46 Viagra Hotel owner up for a battle with council
- 19:46 Future of ferry remains all at sea
- 19:46 Serious crash closes Lincolnshire road
- 19:46 Clocks go forward 2017 - why losing an hour's sleep could affect...
- 19:45 Brazil meat scandal: China and others lift ban
- 19:45 BBC Breakfast presenters forced to intervene as baby bursts into...
- 19:39 After Stockport County loss, Morrell admits: 'We need some crazy...
- 19:37 LOTTO RESULTS: Winning National Lottery numbers for Saturday March...
- 19:36 Sylhet blasts kill four amid Bangladesh militant raid
- 19:35 Congo bloodbath as 42 cops beheaded after being ambushed by militias
- 19:35 Future of ferry remains all at sea
- 19:32 Last-gasp Sam Jones try puts RGC into WRU National Cup Final
- 19:31 FBI and NSA experts warn: US has to learn from UK and MUST counter...
- 19:30 Iran denies harassing U.S. warships in Gulf, warns of clashes
- 19:30 Manchester United tickets: A complete guide on how to attend the...
- 19:25 Ten arrested during Edinburgh fascist rally
- 19:21 Former Anfield favourite makes Philippe Coutinho prediction:...
- 19:21 Stockport County 2 Tamworth 1 : Former Lamb Lloyd haunts his old club
- 19:18 Death of Khyra Ishaq - recommendations from the Serious Case Review
- 19:15 Strictly Come Dancing comes to Burton as Russell Roof Tiles raise...
- 19:10 Grimsby Town striker Scott Vernon out for two weeks after head...
- 19:08 Eden Hazard informs friends he’s staying at Chelsea next season
- 19:08 Chelsea hold talks with Bundesliga club over striker transfer
- 19:07 Mark Robins faces nervous wait on Kwame Thomas and Jordan Willis...
- 19:06 Brilliant Town put dent in Banbury’s play-off hopes
- 19:06 Jockey Jacob seals winning double at Stratford
- 19:06 When do the clocks go forward in 2017?
- 19:06 The ECHO takes a look at the history of the EMR site following last...
- 19:06 Streets of hope: Granby's good news story keeps evolving