Marc Albrighton confident Leicester can leave mark on Champions League after Porto win
No one was quite sure how last term's shock Premier League winners would get on pitched against Europe's elite.
But two wins from two against Bruges and FC Porto has at least left Albrighton confident the Foxes can leave some teeth marks on even bigger quarry as the competition progresses.
"Teams know a bit about us already but it was up to us not to disappoint [in our opening games] and I don't think we have," he said.
"So can we make some waves in Europe now? Yes, possibly we can."
If Leicester could have expected to beat Bruges, Tuesday's visit of the Portuguese club,... read more
- 11:47 Vehicle aquaplanes into trees after leaving Sunderland road
- 11:47 BREAKING: Bomb alert outside McDonald's as gas bottle with igniter...
- 11:46 Fire crews battle commercial blaze
- 11:45 Sewing the Seeds of a Creative South Tyneside business
- 11:45 Khabib Nurmagomedov eyeing spot on UFC 217 card, still wants to...
- 11:45 Coventry City confirm Academy staying put for another season
- 11:44 Muslim festival of Eid prompts sales alert at JD Sports
- 11:44 This 1956 Aston Martin DBR1 could become the most expensive British...
- 11:44 Man sought in relation to Liverpool murder could be in Wrexham
- 11:44 NHS comments after Derbyshire doctor takes her own life
- 11:42 Big Brother star Chanelle McCleary flashes BOTTOM in miniskirt...
- 11:41 Future looks healthy for Boldon’s Opus Medigas
- 11:41 Adolf Hitler is not a 128-year-old man living in Argentina
- 11:41 14 reasons Stoke-on-Trent is a great place to live
- 11:40 Abortion reform matter for Stormont, court rules
- 11:40 Armed police with 'masks and machine guns' swarm on Coventry address
- 11:39 Graduating pays off: Scottish Government
- 11:39 South Yorkshire trainee assistant practitioners making an impact
- 11:39 Smoking -related deaths in Warwickshire fall following ban on...
- 11:39 Borini joins Faubert and Bendtner among the weirdest transfers...
- 11:38 Grenfell Tower hero who tried to help people on top floor found...
- 11:38 Malawi and Unicef launch drone air corridor
- 11:38 Grenfell Tower survivors shut out of council meeting 'over protest...
- 11:38 Jail for Sheffield man who hid shotgun on his family’s allotment
- 11:38 Mario Kart 8 UPDATE: Nintendo Switch patch notes reveal THIS...
- 11:38 Transfer rumour: Ligue 1 club still hope to sign Aston Villa...
- 11:38 Thieves steal safe full of cash from East Midlands Aeropark at...
- 11:38 Primary school gates turned into shrine to murdered teacher Julie...
- 11:37 Monaco assure Kylian Mbappe that Chelsea-bound Tiemoue Bakayoko...
- 11:37 Choir want more members