Marc Albrighton confident Leicester can leave mark on Champions League after Porto win
No one was quite sure how last term's shock Premier League winners would get on pitched against Europe's elite.
But two wins from two against Bruges and FC Porto has at least left Albrighton confident the Foxes can leave some teeth marks on even bigger quarry as the competition progresses.
"Teams know a bit about us already but it was up to us not to disappoint [in our opening games] and I don't think we have," he said.
"So can we make some waves in Europe now? Yes, possibly we can."
If Leicester could have expected to beat Bruges, Tuesday's visit of the Portuguese club,... read more
- 07:52 Telefonica to sell up to 40 percent of Telxius to KKR for 1.3...
- 07:52 Five killed after plane crashes into shopping mall in Australia
- 07:52 Appeal over missing 17-year-old Nottinghamshire girl
- 07:51 Real Madrid identify transfer alternative to Man United and Chelsea...
- 07:51 Real Madrid injury update: Sergio Ramos to return for Valencia clash
- 07:51 The morning news headlines: Ministers dismiss business rates...
- 07:51 Five killed after plane crashes into shopping mall in Australia
- 07:51 Positive traits of each club's fans according to YouGov - these are...
- 07:50 'True team effort' helps transform Sheffield primary school
- 07:49 'There was blood everywhere' - Witness tells of horrific scene...
- 07:48 Chelsea legend says he was baffled by Arsene Wenger Cup clash decision
- 07:47 Arsenal target Leonardo Jardim wants Premier League job
- 07:47 Kyle Edmund through in Delray Beach as Adrian Mannarino defaults...
- 07:46 The morning news headlines: Ministers dismiss business rates...
- 07:46 Five killed after plane crashes into shopping mall in Australia
- 07:45 North East news LIVE: Latest breaking news, sport, weather, traffic...
- 07:45 The morning news headlines: Ministers dismiss business rates...
- 07:45 Substantial damage caused to parked car during hit-and-run in Askam
- 07:45 Today's Weather: dim and damp
- 07:45 Tuesday traffic updates
- 07:44 Police remind people not to open their doors to ‘unfamiliar cattle’
- 07:44 Multi vehicle accident on M62 near Leeds
- 07:42 YP Comment: Quality teaching can change lives. Schools only as good...
- 07:41 Aston Villa digest: Newcastle United aftermath; Henri Lansbury...
- 07:41 Birmingham City digest: Gianfranco Zola latest; Jack Storer on...
- 07:40 UPDATE 1-UK Stocks-Factors to watch on Feb. 21
- 07:40 Merkel's conservative moves ahead of SPD in latest poll by INSA
- 07:40 Speed cameras: where to spot them
- 07:39 Rapist teacher who romped with pupils in her car avoids 30-year...
- 07:39 Farc rebels in Colombia begin disarmament process