Manslaughter charges brought over Cheeki Rafiki yacht deaths
The director of the yachting management company for the Cheeki Rafiki has been charged with manslaughter after it capsized in the North Atlantic, killing its four crew members.
The 40ft yacht lost its keel more than 700 miles from Nova Scotia as the crew were returning it from Antigua to the UK in May 2014.
On board were skipper Andrew Bridge, 22, from Farnham in Surrey, as well as crew members Steve Warren, 52, and Paul Goslin, 56, both from Somerset, and James Male, 23, from Southampton.
The US Coastguard was criticised for calling off its search after two days but after protests from... read more
- 00:23 EastEnders spoilers: Is evil Aunt Babe working with James...
- 00:21 Everton star Ashley Williams demands teammates show some fight for...
- 00:21 Man Utd boss Jose Mourinho: I am a victim of my past success -...
- 00:21 Liverpool not 500 miles away from Manchester City - Jurgen Klopp
- 00:21 Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger sends stark warning to Mesut Ozil after...
- 00:21 Chelsea boss Antonio Conte: I must be a magician - I saw these...
- 00:20 Brigitte Macron dons tight LEATHER trousers as she takes dog Nemo...
- 00:20 Melania Trump stuns in baby pink as Kirstjen Nielsen appointed head...
- 00:19 Edinburgh aim to bring Krasny Yar back down to earth in Moscow
- 00:19 Hogg fitter, stronger and faster for Warriors return
- 00:18 Venezuela crisis: Retirements ruined and families pulled apart
- 00:18 Megan McKenna ‘quits Towie’ in shock move amidst Pete Wicks...
- 00:17 NBA LIVE scores: All the latest from Cavaliers, Celtics, Warriors...
- 00:17 Cavaliers vs Bucks LIVE stream: How to watch LeBron James and Greek...
- 00:16 The Champions League 'Battle of Britain' between Rangers and Leeds...
- 00:16 Golf's crazy money: From Tiger Woods' $1.4bn career to Rory...
- 00:13 Thrilling audiovisual Antarctic adventure
- 00:13 Happy birthday to the 1917 revolution, and me
- 00:13 Capital ring master
- 00:13 Everton on the brink of collapse as players lose their cool in loss
- 00:13 England get to flex their muscles in dominant win
- 00:13 Clarke feared losing his job over equality
- 00:13 ‘National strength and international influence’
- 00:13 Four decades of economic denial delusion and lies
- 00:13 The NHS winter crisis is coming
- 00:13 Tory disarray on Europe
- 00:13 Peasants to strike over inaction on land distribution
- 00:13 Baghdad forces and Kurds exchange fire
- 00:13 Mud insists on full audit of elections
- 00:13 Thousands to stage peace for Catalonia demo in London