Mansfield man grew cannabis to ease joint pain
0 Have your say A Mansfield man who grew cannabis to cope with pain in his joints also sold the drug to family and friends, a court has heard.
Jason Newman, 26, of Hibbert Road, admitted possession of cannabis with intent to supply when he appeared before magistrates in Mansfield on Thursday.
Robert Carr, prosecuting, said police discovered growing equipment, plants, deal bags and weighing scales in Newman’s loft when they called at his address on April 14, following a tip-off.
“In interview he said he intended to smoke some of it and sell some to friends and family,” said Mr Carr.
“Mr... read more
- 15:44 Finland knife attack suspect 'admits killing two and wounding eight...
- 15:43 Astana v Celtic LIVE: Updates from the Champions League play-off...
- 15:42 Birmingham restaurant's polite note after 20 people fail to show...
- 15:42 Parked vehicles delay fire engine attending emergency
- 15:42 WATCH: Delivery driver called "f*****ing immigrant" in road rage...
- 15:42 Paul Hollywood says he looks like Game Of Thrones' Night King
- 15:42 Aston Villa owner Tony Xia provides a transfer news update
- 15:41 WALL STREET WARNING: The three reasons the US stock market could be...
- 15:41 Chelsea fans should forget about Man Utd new boy Matic, Bakayoko is...
- 15:40 Vandals damage 19 cars in three weeks during 'mindless' crime spree
- 15:40 Teen shoplifter back in court after stealing from a Barrow home
- 15:39 Firefighters called to derelict Cumbria factory site
- 15:39 Local bin collections set to be suspended for a day as Tour of...
- 15:38 Metropolitan Police tweet sparks social media backlash
- 15:37 Wayne Rooney takes swipe at Man City with message for Manchester...
- 15:37 Liverpool v Arsenal: Arsene Wenger's side must win at Anfield -...
- 15:37 Barcelona transfer news: Barcelona plot shock move to hijack...
- 15:37 Floyd Mayweather eating BURGERS just days before Conor McGregor fight
- 15:37 Wayne Rooney will return to England if he keeps up the good work -...
- 15:37 Live: Large police presence in New Basford
- 15:36 Geoffrey Boycott says sorry for 'unacceptable' knighthood joke
- 15:36 Boy finds a five-leaf clover after searching for three seconds
- 15:36 Man blackmails teacher who wanted to see woman have sex with a dog
- 15:36 Is this yours? Police want to trace handbag owner after burglary
- 15:35 Geoffrey Boycott says sorry for 'unacceptable' knighthood joke
- 15:33 Geoffrey Boycott says sorry for 'unacceptable' knighthood joke
- 15:32 Four tonnes of Ferrero Rocher worth £96,000 stolen from lorry
- 15:32 From 'pregnant' tummy to flat abs: Super-fit Chloe Madeley reveals...
- 15:31 Ford is offering drivers £7k off new cars in exchange for ANY old...
- 15:30 'Pitman painter' forger Richard Pearson ordered to pay £1