Manchester United striker Ibrahimovic turned down HUGE offer to join Reds
Man United striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic turned down an £87million deal from China to move to Old Trafford, according to his agent Mino Raiola.
The 34-year-old joined United on a free transfer in the summer after four seasons with Paris Saint-Germain.
The Swede, who previously worked with boss Jose Mourinho at Inter Milan, has already proved a big hit with the Reds - scoring six goals in 10 games.
Ibrahimovic's agent has claimed the Swede could have earned £1.67 million a week if he had opted to move to an unnamed Chinese club.
Instead, according to Raiola, the striker wanted to win trophies... read more
- 10:33 BMA urges helpline for patients addicted to prescription drugs
- 10:32 Thousands of tree packs available to Grantham schools and community...
- 10:30 BMA urges helpline for patients addicted to prescription drugs
- 10:28 Jose Mourinho admits 'special one' status dependent on Manchester...
- 10:28 Bus thief jailed after leaving three-mile trail of destruction
- 10:27 PHOTO GALLERY: Day ap-peals to all as hundreds head to Gunby
- 10:24 X Factor host Dermot O'Leary lends support to campaign to find...
- 10:24 Justin Thomas overturns four-shot deficit to successfully defend...
- 10:23 St Mary's Creative Space in Chester unveil next two shows at city...
- 10:23 Cadets chosen to work alongside Lord Lieutenant of Rutland
- 10:23 Reformer Club of the Week: Kihonkai Karate Club
- 10:22 Liverpool University chief says city MUST stay open to...
- 10:19 Tumble dryer caused Eckington blaze
- 10:19 Why you think Derbyshire café Tyme Coffee Lounge was right about...
- 10:18 Second independence referendum unlikely 'any time soon', says...
- 10:18 Ukip leadership: Shrewsbury's Suzanne Evans announces bid to...
- 10:18 Spain's Socialists seen clearing the way for end to political deadlock
- 10:17 US election: Clinton says she will focus on issues, not Trump
- 10:17 Watch historical Sneinton change through the ages
- 10:17 23 more people who have been dodging tram fares
- 10:16 Police get six more days to question Tube package arrest man
- 10:16 Morris returns to sink Rangers with hat-trick
- 10:16 Star fears for his Man United future as Jose Mourinho eyes...
- 10:14 COLUMN: It’s time to address your cyber security
- 10:14 Second independence referendum unlikely 'any time soon', says...
- 10:13 Police release images of 12 suspects in Scottish Cup final...
- 10:12 Watch: Take a look around this classy penthouse apartment
- 10:11 Plant nursery could become 37 new homes
- 10:11 Why your brain makes you hate certain foods
- 10:08 Author is enlisting the help of Boston with his new book