Manchester United manager Jose Mourinho unhappy with Liverpool fixture date
Jose Mourinho has described Manchester United's Monday night match against Liverpool next month as a 'poisoned gift'.
United return from the second international fortnight of the campaign with a trip to Anfield on October 17 before entertaining Fenerbahce three days later and travelling to Chelsea on Sunday October 23. A hectic 10 days ends with a potentially pulsating EFL Cup derby with City.
Mourinho criticised the fixture preparations and insisted it was 'impossible' to change the Liverpool away game to a Saturday or Sunday slot.
"We could play Liverpool on the Saturday, we could... read more
- 10:38 Police recover three stolen cars in Hartlepool chase
- 10:38 This famous pub is set to reopen in May after unexpected closure
- 10:38 Australian Commonwealth Games mayor came to Birmingham and this is...
- 10:37 Michael J. Fox is recovering from spinal surgery ‘unrelated to his...
- 10:36 Motorists warned to take care following spate of accidents
- 10:36 TV Review: The Button + Home From Home + Wannabe
- 10:35 ‘That show was as white as it gets!’ Sex and the City’s problematic...
- 10:34 Aston Merrygold set to Rip It Up with Strictly Come Dancing...
- 10:32 How Arsene Wenger changed English football and it's attitude...
- 10:31 Black Mirror’s Michaela Coel celebrates her glorious melanin amid...
- 10:31 Motorists warned to take care following spate of accidents
- 10:31 Frankley Killers YouTube gangster among criminals jailed for more...
- 10:30 County cricket: Yorkshire v Notts, Somerset v Worcs and more – live!
- 10:29 Coventry RFC to mark passing of John Gardiner ahead of Darlington...
- 10:28 Have you seen missing man William Hope?
- 10:25 Camping in France is a full-on bargain: Discovering the delights of...
- 10:25 Why Lily James's new movie will make you giddy for Guernsey - an...
- 10:23 Nail artist Catalano
- 10:21 Scandal-hit councillor Lewis Ritchie under fire for no shows
- 10:18 Car wash planned at garden centre near Carlisle
- 10:17 ‘I’m 41, single, disabled, broody. And still considering my options’
- 10:17 'It feels like having a limb cut off': the pain of friendship breakups
- 10:17 Blind date: ‘Awkward moments? Maybe when I ate food off his plate’
- 10:17 The secret to… combining your finances as a couple
- 10:16 Ripley girl selling precious toy to raise funds for air ambulance
- 10:14 Ban on plastic bags to be introduced at markets in Warwick District
- 10:14 The Nostalgia Column with Margaret Watson
- 10:12 COURT REGISTER: Who’s been before the bench...
- 10:09 Dave Seddon’s PNE Press View: It’s Alan Browne or Ben Pearson for...
- 10:09 Avicii’s ex-girlfriend speaks out in wake of his death: ‘He was my...