Manchester United legend Gary Neville takes the p*** out of Liverpool fans after goalless draw
Jose Mourinho masterminded a defensive Manchester United display away at Liverpool on Monday night and most Red Devils supporters came away from Anfield happy with the point.
The morning after the drab goalless draw, however, United legend Gary Neville hit out at the home fans with a not-so-subtle message to his 3.45 million followers on Twitter.
While the atmosphere at Anfield was, on the whole, electric until the dying moments, Neville couldn’t help noticing how many Reds fans had their camera phones out to snap a picture of their opposition manager – the self-proclaimed ‘Special One’.... read more
- 18:04 It's almost a sand castle! Grand Italian holiday home is perched...
- 18:04 Parachute trial: Emile Cilliers 'better off with wife alive'
- 18:04 Gran Canaria and Tenerife could become the latest Spanish islands...
- 18:03 Italy populist government pact: Candidate for prime minister named
- 18:03 Barack and Michelle Obama to make TV and films for Netflix
- 18:01 Appeal for witnesses following assault in Warwick
- 18:01 Ballinger stands down as Stratford Town Youth manager
- 18:01 Bin collection days changing across Daventry District
- 18:00 Ken Livingstone to quit Labour amid anti-Semitism row
- 18:00 Arsenal decide against appointing Mikel Arteta as Gunners search...
- 17:58 The Golden Years: Why Yorkshire is the best place to enjoy retirement
- 17:58 WHISHes come true in a decade of dedication
- 17:58 Developer cash pays for A422 resurfacing of potholed road
- 17:55 Official Royal Wedding pictures released
- 17:54 Sunderland owner reveals Chris Coleman in SHOCK running for job...
- 17:54 Real Madrid stars ‘rebel’ over Liverpool ace Mohamed Salah ahead of...
- 17:52 OPINION: Be careful what you wish for as Stoke eye up Rams boss
- 17:52 Michael Fallon's ex-aide 'groped woman while hugging her'
- 17:52 Brexit must benefit Scotland to avoid 'complacency' over independence
- 17:52 Iran told: comply with US demands or face 'strongest sanctions in...
- 17:51 England World Cup squad meet up at St George's Park to begin...
- 17:49 Gas cylinders explode in fire which gutted barn and wrecked 25...
- 17:48 House of Commons speaker admits using word 'stupid' but not as an...
- 17:48 Venezuela's opposition always cry foul. This victory was valid
- 17:46 Legacy funds low-cost homes in Warwick
- 17:46 New Kenilworth mayor chosen at ceremony
- 17:46 Man wanted after failing to appear at Leamington court
- 17:46 Sheffield council gets £1m grant to help care-leavers into...
- 17:44 Boy, 15, accused of plotting school massacre in North Yorkshire had...
- 17:43 Air ambulance attending collision near Chester