Manchester United FC trio could be "offered Reds exit"
Manchester United outcasts Memphis Depay, Matteo Darmian and Bastian Schweinsteiger could soon be leaving Old Trafford.
The three players have had limited playing time under Jose Mourinho with the Dutch winger and Italian full-back not impressing when given the opportunity and the German told he has little future at the club.
Depay, 22, is still hopeful that his United career can be turned around report the Manchester Evening News.
But according to reports in Italy, AC Milan are said to be ready to test United's resolve about keeping the Dutch winger who cost them around £25m from PSV... read more
- 00:23 ECB seen firmly on hold but may set stage for June shift
- 00:23 British housing starts indicator hits 10-year high, commercial...
- 00:21 Star Wars favourite Ian McDiarmid to play Enoch Powell on stage in...
- 00:19 General election 2017: Labour leader a 'mugwump' says Johnson
- 00:17 What's behind Uber's success in Egypt?
- 00:15 Blood test to spot lung cancer relapse hailed as 'new hope'
- 00:12 US military bosses reveal radical plan to hack soldier's brains to...
- 00:12 'Pawternity' leave - firms with unusual staff benefits
- 00:12 The 'golden bloom' that could revolutionise the search for alien...
- 00:10 Trump's 'armada' within 'STRIKING DISTANCE’ of North Korea amid...
- 00:10 ‘No-answers May will bully weak to defend strong’
- 00:09 Political risk biggest concern for insurers globally - survey
- 00:09 Northants set sights on Royal London One-Day Cup glory
- 00:09 Ebook sales drop as readers favour non-fiction books
- 00:09 French voters in Scotland look on as election battle heats up
- 00:09 SFA says system to protect young footballers from abuse ‘ineffective’
- 00:08 Newcrest expects to hit low end of gold target after damage to...
- 00:07 French ‘evidence’ of Assad atrocity rejected by Russia
- 00:07 South Africa: Top communist launches stinging attack on Zuma
- 00:07 Kurdish rebel group calls for no-fly zone
- 00:07 MPs slam silence over British strike
- 00:07 Labour home building beats Tories by 50%
- 00:07 Unison health: No future for NHS under the Tories
- 00:05 TV drama and the weak pound set the scene for holidaymakers
- 00:05 Last night’s TV reviewed: An unsettling title deed
- 00:03 Chelsea’s blue period over after comfortable victory
- 00:03 This exuberant Twelfth Night in Manchester is definitely a go-to
- 00:03 An unavoidable question
- 00:03 Cricket: Graves hails new era as T20 comp is aprroved
- 00:03 Cricket: Ansari gives up cricket to pursue a law career