Manchester United are branded 'disgraceful' and 'disgusting' after season-ticket holder of over 30 years is banned from away games after missing ONE match due to illness
Manchester United have banned a season ticket holder of more than 30 years from applying to watch away games after he fell ill and did not attend their clash at Hull City.
Graeme Clarke felt unwell on the morning of their last-gasp victory at the KCOM Stadium and was unable to make the trip for a late kick-off at Hull.
A letter sent to Clarke by the United ticket office, dated September 23, stated his opportunity to apply for fixtures away from Old Trafford had been revoked for 12 months after he failed to notify the club of his absence.
RELATED ARTICLES Previous 1 Next Jesse Lingard should... read more
- 06:45 Emergency services dealing with serious collision near Doncaster
- 06:43 Kate Bush makes second tribute to Emily Brontë with art installation
- 06:43 Don't call me baby: the birth of the gender-neutral ‘theyby’
- 06:40 REVEALED: The 20 worst anti-social behaviour hotspots in Sheffield
- 06:38 Tributes to Hebburn-born science expert
- 06:38 Families urged to sign up for South Tyneside hospice fundraiser
- 06:38 Hospitals look for NHS 70th anniversary boost
- 06:38 Firms ‘looking to move’ because of South Tyneside traffic jams
- 06:38 Bid to build business units in South Tyneside
- 06:38 South Shields FC to toast another title success with party
- 06:37 Jose Mourinho to decide between Nemanja Matic and David De Gea as...
- 06:36 Leader comment: Old age is a cancer risk
- 06:36 Northampton heroes next door win neighbour thank-you awards
- 06:36 Shona Robison under fire over ‘snub’ to doctors discussing...
- 06:36 Older people ‘overlooked’ in cancer coverage
- 06:34 Our little miracle: Burton Latimer couple’s baby battle
- 06:34 Schools, shops and pubs across Corby help raise £5,600 for hospice
- 06:34 Legal challenge lodged over changes to Corby’s urgent care centre
- 06:34 Split threatens future of Blackpool carnival
- 06:31 Alfie Evans bedside vigil at Alder Hey hospital as he makes it...
- 06:31 Alfie Evans dad gave him mouth-to-mouth at Alder Hey hospital after...
- 06:31 COURT ROUND-UP: Latest convictions from Doncaster, Sheffield and...
- 06:30 Council leader accused of deliberate campaign to intimidate witness...
- 06:30 Every Premier League club's main man right now - according to stats
- 06:30 Real Madrid boss Zinedine Zidane explains why Gareth Bale was left...
- 06:30 Man who was previously told he had depression was left blind and...
- 06:29 Security alert after housing minister's aide caught in sex website...
- 06:28 Dog walk in memory of popular Hartlepool man
- 06:28 Win 15 family tickets to Netherlands National Circus
- 06:28 Hartlepool MP leads commons debate on NHS privatisation petition