Manchester Evening News Calendar 2017: July - help us choose the winner
The Manchester Evening News calendar for 2017 is taking shape - but we need your help to pick the winning images.
You've submitted your pictures and we've whittled them down to these select few – and now the time has come for you to choose who we feature for this month.
We're sharing a selection of images for each month over the next 12 days. The final shortlist of pictures was decided by a panel at the Manchester Evening News – and now we're relying on you to help us pick the winner.
Look through the shortlisted pictures below, and then vote using the poll below them.
Voting for this month... read more
- 06:45 Meet the eight-year-old litter picker cleaning up her neighbourhood
- 06:44 Drunk soldier licked police car and exposed himself in Derbyshire town
- 06:44 More than 35,000 driving convictions in Derbyshire last year
- 06:44 'Savage attack' victim 'felt face hit every step' as she was...
- 06:44 Mountain bikers raise concerns over cycle course ‘booby traps’
- 06:44 Breaking news live: Derby's latest traffic and travel updates
- 06:44 Anger after yob receives ‘joke’ sentence for leaving South Shields...
- 06:44 Emergency plans drawn up in Derby to cope with close encounter with...
- 06:44 Top 20 health fibs we tell others - and ourselves
- 06:42 Tot’s epilepsy battle inspires family in charity run
- 06:41 Burglar breaks into adult shop, watches porn and walks off with a...
- 06:40 B&Q injury warning over light fittings
- 06:40 Nintendo Switch launches this week: 8 things to know
- 06:40 TOWIE tans really do make men more attractive to women, suggests...
- 06:40 Antiques Column: Marbles – colourful collectors’ items
- 06:39 Fundraising page launched to help Talke Pits family after explosion
- 06:39 Tilly wants NHS England ‘change of heart’ on Glenfield
- 06:39 Join the Q for new Hanley pool hall
- 06:39 VIDEO: Mart's Brewery craft beers for now sale at Bottlecraft,...
- 06:39 82 jobs as Stoke-on-Trent firm IAE expands
- 06:39 MP Rob Flello to hold urgent talks after offal spill in Weston Coyney
- 06:39 And the winner is La La... no, it's Moonlight: Oscars Chaos as...
- 06:38 Free pancakes and sweet treats being given away by the Diocese of...
- 06:38 Leicester magistrate locks up youth, 17, and tells him: "We don't...
- 06:38 Claudio Ranieri: fan travels 300 miles to blow kiss at mural of...
- 06:38 Chester Northgate Development survey works in the city centre
- 06:38 Teenager drew up 'kill list' before taking bayonet into college and...
- 06:37 UK Stocks-Factors to watch on Feb 27
- 06:37 Philippine police say ready to return to war on drugs as dealers...
- 06:37 Footballer saves opponent’s life by pulling his tongue out of his...