Manchester City stars CAN'T use phones at the training ground because Pep Guardiola has turned off the wi-fi!
Dressing rooms at Manchester City's training centre are no-phone zones for Pep Guardiola's squad, with the players' wi-fi cut off.
Pablo Zabaleta has revealed some moves Guardiola's making in a bid to further improve team spirit with the table-toppers.
City's stars are having breakfast and lunch together at the City Football Academy each day, while they are not contacting the outside world while at training.
Guardiola's methods have translated into results since taking over from Manuel Pellegrini in the summer, with City only suffering their first defeat of the season last weekend.
That... read more
- 16:25 Police chase car attempting to get on the M1 the wrong way
- 16:22 Highgate murder victim named by police as graduate Abdul Rahman...
- 16:21 A life 'completely destroyed' by one paragraph of immigration law
- 16:19 Vandals destroy beehive leaving 3,000 bees to die
- 16:18 David Davis set for another visit to Northern Ireland
- 16:17 COLUMN: An elegant wader
- 16:17 Incredible teenager battles back from the brink to take first steps...
- 16:16 Meghan Markle’s uninvited family celebrate royal wedding wearing...
- 16:13 Stretton grandmother has no plans to retire as she celebrates 40th...
- 16:13 Big cash injection for Yorkshire peatland restoration
- 16:11 COLUMN: An elegant wader
- 16:10 Aston Villa set to snap up Sheffield Wednesday midfielder on a free...
- 16:10 Leeds United set to take advantage of Garry Monk's Birmingham City...
- 16:10 Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's 'all-night party' after royal...
- 16:09 Kurt Angle reveals future of The Undertaker and Dean Ambrose in WWE
- 16:08 Teen seriously injured in Manchester bombing runs 10k race in the city
- 16:05 Marching with pride as With Banners Held High returns to Wakefield...
- 16:05 Police chase car attempting to get on the M1 the wrong way
- 16:04 Ed Sheeran song 'not for anti-abortion campaign'
- 16:04 Great Northern, Southern and Thameslink trains cancelled
- 16:03 7 ways to cope with endometriosis pain
- 16:03 ‘I felt like I was in a bubble’: Why men pay to see a dominatrix
- 16:01 Photo of the week: Nature at its best in Mablethorpe
- 16:01 Man Utd star Ander Herrera takes swipe at Chelsea tactics following...
- 15:59 Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich is without a UK visa
- 15:59 Saltley shooting: Teenager remains in serious condition in hospital
- 15:57 Marching with pride as With Banners Held High returns to Wakefield...
- 15:57 Paul Pogba blasted Alexis Sanchez during Manchester United’s FA Cup...
- 15:55 11 fantastic East Midlands Airbnbs with a difference
- 15:55 Chinese takeaway in Leicester shut down after inspectors find dead...