Manchester City star Kevin De Bruyne: This is what I think about Champions League draw
After helping City secure a 1-1 in against Borussia Monchengladbach to guarantee a place in the last 16 he said: "If you want to go to the end you need to try to beat them all. You will get a tough opponent anyway.
"If you are first or second it doesn't really matter as every group has two really good teams who are going to qualify.
"It is very good that we did it in five games, so we don't have to have more nerves for the last game.
"I think it is very good that we have a game where there is nothing at stake, so maybe we can change some people because there is obviously... read more
- 07:21 Middlesbrough ace Adam Forshaw: This is why we are playing with...
- 07:21 Liverpool Transfer News: £10m ace wanted, Bayern Munich battle,...
- 07:21 Female Islamic clerics in Indonesia issue rare child marriage fatwa
- 07:21 Breaking news, travel and weather updates around Notts on Friday,...
- 07:20 Teacher ‘shot by two pupils in school corridor’
- 07:20 Hull LIVE! Rail strike hits commuters
- 07:19 Prostate cancer update: Drinking THIS can HALVE your risk
- 07:19 Manchester United suffer Timothy Fosu-Mensah injury blow
- 07:19 Marouane Fellaini: Man United star must do this after red card -...
- 07:18 Emmerdale spoilers: Goodbye Pierce? Boss reveals what happens next...
- 07:18 Emmerdale boss speaks out on Robron drama as special episode is...
- 07:18 Star drops huge Liverpool transfer hint: Reds fans will love this
- 07:17 BREAKING: Pedestrian dies after Mansfield moped crash
- 07:16 VIDEO: Brave Chorley newsagent fights off knifeman with old police...
- 07:16 Two men charged with criminal damage after incident at BAE
- 07:16 Paul Carrack steps out of the shadows of Mike & The Mechanics to...
- 07:16 RISE AND SHINE: Live travel updates, weather and fun quizzes
- 07:16 Knights of Malta draw battle lines after clash with pope
- 07:14 Scotland under-17s have ability to be European champions, says...
- 07:14 Cricket: East Kilbride ready to unleash new signings in opener
- 07:14 Airdrieonians captain Iain Russell wants to call the season a...
- 07:13 Steelbacks' showing was 'pretty grim', says Ripley
- 07:12 RBS reports first quarter profit as turnaround continues
- 07:12 Fish disease outbreak closes fishing lakes
- 07:12 John Maguire: Why all the faux outrage over election?
- 07:12 White powder package threat to Scots politicians
- 07:12 Jeff Stelling says only one man to blame for Dave Jones' sacking...
- 07:11 Ewan Gurr: Food banks can fill a gap but more cash is needed
- 07:11 Jailed marine freed after Taliban killing
- 07:11 Newcastle boss Rafa Benitez to hold talks with owner Mike Ashley in...