Manchester City’s WiFi has been scrambled, but Pep Guardiola’s attempts at marginal gains still send out strong signals
News that Pep Guardiola has cut off the wifi in certain parts of Manchester City’s training ground will not surprise anyone who has seen the Spaniard implement sweeping changes at the club since his arrival in English football.
Guardiola is renowned for his obsessive attention to detail and an insistence on doing things his way. The 45-year-old’s track record with Barcelona and Bayern Munich would suggest that it works as well, with City sitting on top of the Premier League after seven games.
The swift, some would say ruthless, manner of Joe Hart’s departure from the Etihad and acquisition... read more
- 09:09 Tackling Cumbria's childhood obesity epidemic is top of agenda at...
- 09:08 ALERT: Masked men spotted on CCTV trying doors in Sheffield suburb
- 09:08 How Trinity Leeds paved the way for a shopping revolution
- 09:08 Calls for Warwick District Council to release study into...
- 09:08 Traffic at a standstill on M621 in Leeds
- 09:08 What is it like to be in a driverless car? We put the first...
- 09:08 Mum FINED after autistic daughter, 9, missed school for charity ski...
- 09:07 Mum shares brutal Aldi warning and urges you to 'never' shop there
- 09:06 Lift finally back up in running at car park
- 09:05 10 of the best places to eat in Yorkshire
- 09:05 Task force set up to help homeless in Warwick district
- 09:04 Elderly couple taken to hospital after lamppost crash
- 09:04 Trio of burglars flee after Sheffield resident catches them red handed
- 09:04 Lift finally back up in running at car park
- 09:04 Tackling Cumbria's childhood obesity epidemic is top of agenda at...
- 09:03 Wigan pensioner who hoarded vile child porn is spared jail
- 09:02 Ex-Aston Villa star and his Real Housewives of Cheshire wife...
- 09:02 Jeremy Vine sparks row after broadcasting train passenger's loud...
- 09:01 Trio of burglars flee after Sheffield resident catches them red handed
- 09:00 Championship news: Reading to announce Jaap Stam's successor today...
- 08:59 Four-day inquest scheduled following death of Barrow dad, 45
- 08:59 Pervert marine engineer had nearly 25,000 indecent images of children
- 08:59 Arsenal are to blame for Alexis Sanchez’s Manchester United...
- 08:59 McWilliams ‘ready’ to step in for suspended O’Toole at Fleetwood
- 08:57 Breakthrough in campaign to cut speed limit along road in Holbeach
- 08:57 ‘Sucker for something new’ welcomes long-lost King Arthur...
- 08:57 Gary Barlow shows support for Ant McPartlin and compares his...
- 08:56 Warwick Poppies project now at halfway mark
- 08:56 Firefighters called to car fire in Kenilworth
- 08:56 Have your say at HQ plan meeting in Leamington