Manchester City defender speaks out on Tottenham defeat: This proves we're human
City’s 11-game unbeaten start in all competitions under new boss Pep Guardiola – 10 wins and a draw – came crashing to a halt in the 2-0 setback at White Hart Lane.
And defender Zabaleta says he and his City team-mates always knew that despite talk of them matching Arsenal’s 38-game unbeaten Premier League season in 2003-04, they were bound to lose at some point because of the high quality level of the clubs in the top flight.
Now he says they must learn from their mistakes and go on another winning run after the international break.
“It's a wake-up call for who we are and where we are,”... read more
- 09:52 Mourinho sets unwanted Premier League record with Manchester United
- 09:51 Top 10 things to do at the weekend in Lancashire
- 09:51 JP Morgan Cazenove downgrades British equities, upgrades euro zone...
- 09:51 New additions to timeline marking key events in Kettering’s history
- 09:51 Arsenal join European giants in tracking highly-rated starlet - report
- 09:51 Alan Shearer slams Man United: Jose Mourinho should be embarrassed...
- 09:50 Car crashes into house for the second time in a decade
- 09:50 Drinking session led to vicious attack on host in Stockton home
- 09:49 Football fan rides horse into pub
- 09:49 Top 10 things to do at the weekend in Lancashire
- 09:48 KT Tunstall rushed to hospital after swallowing chicken wing bone
- 09:47 Football fan rides horse into pub
- 09:46 Stamford man charged with raping teenager
- 09:46 Jose Mourinho speaks out about Wayne Rooney’s Man Utd future
- 09:45 Man taken to hospital after motorbikes crash in Bitterscote Drive,...
- 09:45 Entertainment world mourns Dad's Army creator Jimmy Perry
- 09:44 Syrian refugee kids among £1-an-hour workers making clothes for...
- 09:44 Make It Happen: Groups apply for help from grant scheme
- 09:43 Sean is left hungry after sanctions stop his benefits
- 09:42 Seoul court approves winding down of Hanjin Shipping's four...
- 09:42 Halloween events across Lancashire
- 09:42 European bank stocks recoup post-Brexit losses
- 09:42 Prisons in England and Wales 'need to improve rehabilitation rates'
- 09:42 Lauri Love: MPs sign letter asking President Obama to block...
- 09:41 Children give verdict on Dreamflight delight
- 09:40 Young man denies frail Warwick pensioner’s manslaughter
- 09:39 BOSTON SATURDAY LEAGUE: Results
- 09:38 US 'consternation' over Philippines' Duterte comments
- 09:38 Other classic dating profile photos we’d like to see banned
- 09:37 Top 10 things to do at the weekend in Lancashire