Manchester City announce record £391.8m revenues as chairman Khaldoon Al Mubarak hails figures
Manchester City have announced club record profits for the 2015-16 season.
In an announcement that senior figures see as vindication of the strategy set out by the club’s Abu Dhabi owners following their 2008 takeover, City reveal that they made £20.5m for the year 2015-16.
They also disclose record revenues of £391.8m – leaving them second only in the Premier League to Manchester United.
However, unlike their cross-town rivals, who still owe £261m following the Glazer family takeover in 2005, City are debt free.
The figures also reveal the club have also brought their wage to revenue... read more
- 13:30 Court: Retired shepherd let dogs terrorise sheep
- 13:29 Can too much sugar cause NIGHTMARES? Bizarre myths believed by...
- 13:28 Aldi is now selling its own luxury Thai curry kits for £1.39
- 13:28 Fans accuse EastEnders of 'copying' Coronation Street
- 13:28 Premier League predictions: Super computer calls this weekend’s...
- 13:28 Tip charges set to start at county's recycling centres
- 13:27 Terrorist who tried to blow up plane with underwear bomb now suing...
- 13:27 Nottingham Forest boss Mark Warburton looking forward to 'tough...
- 13:27 Wigan child abuser’s jail term slashed by five years
- 13:27 Mum’s agony is over as her son 's ashes finally return
- 13:26 Nicola Sturgeon admits citizen’s income plan might not work
- 13:23 Which roads, bus and cycle routes have been awarded Government cash
- 13:23 Wetherby road reopens ahead of schedule
- 13:23 Shocking photos show scene of devastation after staff injured in...
- 13:23 Watch: Moment police arrest would-be suicide bomber who asked...
- 13:23 MP Jess Philips 'appalled' after Labour colleague filmed saying 'on...
- 13:23 Tories must seek new leader now, says donor Alexander Temerko
- 13:22 Residents in county urged to help young homeless
- 13:22 Decontamination complete at former Chester petrol station
- 13:21 Carpet store plan for former Grantham Kontak social club
- 13:21 Livingston FC blog: The hard work is paying off
- 13:20 11-year-old boy with Down’s Syndrome lands first modeling job as...
- 13:20 Kodi box 'fully-loaded' device trader to be sentenced
- 13:20 Brat Pitt's 'new girlfriend' Ella Purnell speaks out over dating...
- 13:20 Euromillions results: Tonight's winning numbers for Friday October 20
- 13:18 Woman banned from keeping animals after leaving dog with...
- 13:18 Man arrested after death of 80-year-old woman in Kirkby
- 13:17 Huge hole left in house after car smashes into it as family ate...
- 13:17 'Distinctive' jewellery and car keys stolen in Northampton home...
- 13:17 Two men wanted in connection with fuel theft from Northampton garages