Man writes heartbreaking letter to hospital after his wife dies
Two weeks ago, Peter DeMarco lost his wife, Laura Levis, after she suffered a devastating asthma attack, aged just 34.
She spent seven days in Cambridge Hospital, Massachusetts, US, as they tried to save her, but sadly, she passed away on September 22.
Her husband, Peter, wrote an open letter to the hospital staff, thanking them for their efforts in her final days, and it’s truly, truly heartbreaking.
He details the effort they put in throughout the week, as well as the compassion they showed both him and his wife in her final hours.
In his letter, he tells of the little things that... read more
- 12:50 Live from court: Teen facing life sentence for murder of have-a-go...
- 12:50 New £1 coin with 'hidden' security feature rolled out across North...
- 12:50 Morgan Simmester, 15, banned from Kingswood Retail Park without an...
- 12:49 Hollyoaks spoilers: First video preview reveals Amy Barnes’ shock...
- 12:49 Phillip Schofield wants to return to theatre but only when TV has...
- 12:49 Andy Murray ruled out of Davis Cup clash with France as world...
- 12:48 All boys should be given prams and dolls to play with – here’s why
- 12:48 Richard Anderson searches for the perfect pair of jeans
- 12:48 Will Smith reunites with Fresh Prince of Bel-Air pals
- 12:48 Toast to the roast: The UK's best Sunday Lunch
- 12:48 A step in time: The Bally Babouche
- 12:47 West End star Duncan James to meet fans in Chester this evening
- 12:46 First steps toward male infertility treatment taken
- 12:46 How Tetris therapy could help patients
- 12:45 Fire-belching dragon adds to castle’s allure
- 12:45 Jumanji 2 title and plot REVEALED – Jack Black plays ‘a pretty...
- 12:45 Robbers in Leeds threatened man with knuckle duster then targeted...
- 12:44 France v Spain TV channel, date, kick-off time, odds and...
- 12:44 Why there's set to be more Coventry City supporters than Oxford...
- 12:44 Is this what they mean by street furniture?
- 12:43 Who are the best midfielders in Europe this season? Expert poll...
- 12:43 Linda Urquhart to retire as chair of Morton Fraser
- 12:44 West Brom boss Tony Pulis on complications with Matt Phillips' injury
- 12:43 New £1 coin with 'hidden' security feature rolled out across North...
- 12:43 BT to recruit 90 staff for North East call centre
- 12:43 UPDATE: Weetons apologise to customer called 'weird freak' by staff...
- 12:43 Where can I find a new £1 coin in Nottingham?
- 12:43 Clampdown on drivers takes 19 vehicles off the roads
- 12:41 Mansfield retail park’s charges ‘prey on customers’
- 12:41 School life: New app brings Calder High into 21st century