Man with the surname Forrest keeps having samples of Astro Turf sent to his house
A man with the last name Forrest was left baffled after receiving packages of artificial grass to his home over a period of two days.
This model wants all 'plus size' ranges to be dropped Considering he hadn’t ordered any grass, 20-year-old Alex Forrest, a student at Sheffield University, tweeted several photos of the grass in search of the anonymous sender.
Alongside photos which saw Alex using the grass for the likes of coasters and place mats, Alex wrote: ‘Right, has someone put me down to get samples of astroturf?
‘This is the second delivery in two days and I’m running out of things... read more
- 09:56 Search for family after Brighouse man, 65, dies
- 09:56 Windrush: Alan Johnson says landing cards decision was made in 2009
- 09:55 Competition: Win tickets to Burnley's Reel Cinema
- 09:55 Scottish sports stars should 'safeguard lucrative deals'
- 09:55 In pictures: How Leeds made the most of the mini heatwave
- 09:55 Search for family after Brighouse man, 65, dies
- 09:54 Parking action plan developed for Berwick
- 09:54 Competition: Win tickets to Burnley's Reel Cinema
- 09:54 The Queen wants Prince Charles to take over as Commonwealth head
- 09:54 Half of drivers think speeding is acceptable, poll finds
- 09:53 Egyptian Premier League moves fixtures so nation can watch Mohamed...
- 09:53 House extension destroyed in blaze
- 09:53 Investigation to begin today into cause of Peckleton explosion
- 09:53 Chris Coleman still in the dark but desperate to be big part of...
- 09:51 PREMIER LEAGUE & FA CUP PREVIEW: Heavyweight tie as Man Utd face...
- 09:51 Competition: Win tickets to Burnley's Reel Cinema
- 09:50 Closure of Denstone Stores prompts concern older villagers could...
- 09:49 Firefighters tackle digger blaze in South Cumbria
- 09:49 Mum who gave birth at Northampton General Hospital names baby after...
- 09:49 Firefighters tackle house fire on the Fairmead Estate in Melton
- 09:48 Half of drivers think speeding is acceptable, poll finds
- 09:48 ‘The Sagas of Noggin the Nog’ comes to Great Carlton
- 09:48 Update: Collision involving ‘bus and tractor’ on the A16 at Grainsby
- 09:46 Fast and furious: Half of drivers think speeding is acceptable,...
- 09:45 Knife crime rises in Northumbria
- 09:44 New spring food festival arrives in Banbury this weekend
- 09:44 Barclays boss used bank's security team to hunt for whistleblower
- 09:43 Sunderland youngsters could be offered new deals as Chris Coleman...
- 09:43 Car fire spreads to three other vehicles during early morning blaze
- 09:43 Call for Carlisle to become major transportation hub