Man who tried to eat world's hottest pepper burned a HOLE in his throat - and now relies on a feeding tube



A man has burned a hole in his throat after trying to eat the world's hottest chilli, a medical journal has revealed.
The 47-year-old American ate a burger smothered in a puree made of Bhut jolokia - luminous orange chillies that grow in India, also known as ghost peppers.
Within seconds, the man began to vomit.
His vomiting continued so violently that he eventually tore a hole in his esophagus.
It was not until he began reeling on the floor in pain that he was taken to the emergency room. 
Doctors performed an abdomen and pelvic scan that revealed a build up of air, fluid and food inside... read more

 
18 October 2016 in Health, Views: 40
Source: Daily Mail
Share:
  •  





    News Widget for Webmasters



    Bring Eugene's son back home immediately

    Realtime News

     

    «
    »
    Mo Tu We Th Fr Sa Su
          1 2 3 4
    5 6 7 8 9 10 11
    12 13 14 15 16 17 18
    19 20 21 22 23 24 25
    26 27 28 29 30 31