Man wanted over fraud allegations
0 Have your say Police are appealing for help to find a wanted man from Padiham.
Christopher McKillop (36), of no fixed address, is wanted by police in connection with several alleged fraud offences in August.
McKillop is believed to have approached several properties in the Burnley and Padiham areas claiming he has run out of petrol and needs money to get his car back on the road.
Despite promises to pay the money back, McKillop is alleged to have taken the cash and made off from the area. Victims have made similar allegations in the Barrowford, Brierfield and Blackburn areas.
It is... read more
- 16:59 Police officer goes on trial accused of assaulting prisoner
- 16:58 Police officer goes on trial accused of assaulting prisoner
- 16:58 Drunk woman ‘torched home she lost in divorce and set 19 other...
- 16:58 Nasa is making new spacesuits with built-in TOILETS to replace the...
- 16:58 Fragments of a stunning 2,600-year-old statue of Nubian king...
- 16:57 Firefighters race to house blaze in early hours of the morning
- 16:57 Late-night hosts on Parkland students: 'There's nothing they can't do'
- 16:57 Anglian Water says sorry for delays near Tattershall
- 16:56 Takeaway boss fined after serving allergy prone customer with meal...
- 16:56 VIDEO: Seven-year-old boy with autism says his first word – and its...
- 16:56 Botox and the need for more regulation
- 16:56 NHS England has one in 11 posts unfilled
- 16:56 Katie Price and So Solid Crew’s MC Harvey spark dating rumours...
- 16:55 As a working-class student, I know degree pricing would entrench...
- 16:55 UK minister rebuffs calls to make tax havens reveal company owners
- 16:55 ‘When I think about him touching me, my flesh crawls’ Worksop man...
- 16:54 Barcelona news: Lionel Messi and Luis Suarez in Philippe Coutinho...
- 16:54 Ray Wilkins in stinging attack at Chelsea fans over ‘dead’ Stamford...
- 16:54 Roger Federer retirement plans REVEALED: He has made massive change
- 16:54 The Leeds landmarks even some locals won’t know about
- 16:53 Asthma inhalers recalled in device alert
- 16:53 NHS 'dangerously' short of 100,000 staff
- 16:53 'We want a hard Brexit' - North East MP signs letter setting out...
- 16:53 University of Birmingham leads new rail research hub
- 16:52 What's the filthiest part of your kitchen? BBC documentary reveals all
- 16:52 Peak Park woodlands’ care is target of £50,000 appeal
- 16:52 Willian unhappy to be stuck on the bench at Chelsea after...
- 16:52 Fun day and a dip to raise £3k for Barney
- 16:51 Ex-husband sues comedian for £30k over Edinburgh Fringe jokes
- 16:51 ‘America’s pastor’ Billy Graham dies aged 99