Man wanted over fraud allegations
0 Have your say Police are appealing for help to find a wanted man from Padiham.
Christopher McKillop (36), of no fixed address, is wanted by police in connection with several alleged fraud offences in August.
McKillop is believed to have approached several properties in the Burnley and Padiham areas claiming he has run out of petrol and needs money to get his car back on the road.
Despite promises to pay the money back, McKillop is alleged to have taken the cash and made off from the area. Victims have made similar allegations in the Barrowford, Brierfield and Blackburn areas.
It is... read more
- 08:23 Protest being organised over the Ashington Hole
- 08:23 Tea party for guide dogs charity in Skegness
- 08:21 The ultimate INSIDER guide to New York: From sensational...
- 08:19 Driver of car that overturned on the M6 arrested for suspected...
- 08:19 Delays after van fire on the M6
- 08:19 Pupils’ special lesson from global business
- 08:17 Three abandoned fox cubs adopted by farmer's dog
- 08:16 Protest being organised over the Ashington Hole
- 08:13 FARMING MATTERS: Lambing in full flow with lots of singles
- 08:12 Women lead the way in Cumbria - county authority votes in all...
- 08:09 Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang sends tribute to departing Arsenal...
- 08:04 These 10 artists prove autism is no barrier to creativity
- 08:04 Events at the castle to celebrate St George's Day
- 08:03 Women lead the way in Cumbria - county authority votes in all...
- 08:03 Recycling changes for South Lakeland
- 08:02 Celebrating in true Stratford style
- 08:02 Departing Poulson has no intention of returning to football management
- 08:02 Duncan Slater: So proud to be part of the RAF story
- 08:02 Kevin Ogilvie: So proud to be part of the RAF story
- 08:00 Grantham Journal column: I urged Prime Minister to attack Syria
- 08:00 Oxford’s efforts can’t save Shipston from defeat
- 07:58 Elena Ferrante: ‘God didn’t make a good impression on my teenage self’
- 07:58 Queen Elizabeth II: Did you know these 20 unusual facts about our...
- 07:58 Brews with benefits: the health-boosting perks of a good cuppa
- 07:56 Tom Richmond: Theresa May’s leadership on Syria leaves Jeremy...
- 07:53 Sunderland boss Chris Coleman reveals first details of his...
- 07:52 Perthshire Classic Car Show
- 07:52 Dundee band hope Courier readers can help them solve 1960s cine...
- 07:47 Queen Elizabeth II: Did you know these 20 unusual facts about our...
- 07:47 Brews with benefits: the health-boosting perks of a good cuppa