Man Utd news: Romelu Lukaku scores ACCIDENTAL goal for Belgium - video
SKSKSKSKS LUKAKU JUST SCORED COZ OF HIS SHIT FIRST TOUCH pic.twitter.com/YHehmRHeD3
— (@FlicksLikeEden) November 10, 2017 The forward netted a brace as his national side drew 3-3 with Mexico.
Chelsea attacker Eden Hazard scored the opening goal for Belgium before the visitors flipped the game on its head.
Lukaku then drew the scores level by complete accident.
As a cross came in from the right flank, the United star tried to bring the ball under his control six yards out.
But his first touch, off his thigh, was so heavy it bounced into the back of the net.
However they go in, they all... read more
- 15:41 Woman thanks her three-legged dog for saving her from suicide
- 15:39 Bottles shine a light on funds drive
- 15:36 Bid for a signed For Bradley Sunderland AFC shirt to help trio of...
- 15:35 Two Cumbrian singers to go head-to-head on The Voice
- 15:33 Where has this dog bin? Shivering, hungry and cold - this hound was...
- 15:32 Winter Olympics: Billy Morgan wins bronze for Team GB as...
- 15:30 Barcelona news: Lionel Messi has private Yerry Mina talks because...
- 15:30 Cristiano Ronaldo discovers Barcelona transfer secret: Lionel Messi...
- 15:30 Why tennis fans must prepare for life after Roger Federer and...
- 15:27 VET’S DIARY: Start your pet dog on a new spring fitness plan
- 15:27 Beach clean behind Lindisfarne Castle
- 15:27 Older people to get moving in Wooler
- 15:27 Controversial A1 roadworks in Northumberland to be postponed
- 15:27 Warning of up to 20cm of snow in Northumberland by Wednesday
- 15:24 Congestion charges back on the agenda in Leicester after High Court...
- 15:21 Pledge to improve Wigan hospital discharges
- 15:21 Man Utd and Liverpool have made contact with Tottenham star over...
- 15:21 Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger gets stars pumped for Carabao Cup...
- 15:17 Warning of up to 20cm of snow in Northumberland by Wednesday
- 15:17 Should you add squash before or after you pour in water?
- 15:17 Tory MP apologises to Jeremy Corbyn over "wholly untrue" spying tweet
- 15:17 Cross-party plea for UK minister to help save BiFab jobs
- 15:16 MP sorry for tweet alleging Corbyn worked for Czech spy
- 15:16 Chelmsford's homeless community voices shock at man's doorway death
- 15:15 Labour suspends Livingstone for another year over Hitler comments
- 15:15 Grantham Hospital campaigner has head shaved in aid of air ambulance
- 15:15 Arsenal hero Bob Wilson makes huge David Ospina claim ahead of...
- 15:15 Man Utd boss Jose Mourinho makes Paul Pogba demand ahead of Chelsea...
- 15:15 Sky Sports pundit demands Antonio Conte v Jose Mourinho boxing...
- 15:15 Stuart Hogg in TEARS after emotional injury outburst: ‘All I could...