Man United star facing exit door as Jose Mourinho makes clear he prefers this youngster
One was that Zlatan Ibrahimovic’s four-game goal drought is over, with the Swede scoring the winner in the 69th minute to give manager Jose Mourinho a first European win in charge.
And the other came in the form of rising star Tim Fosu-Mensah, who shone on just his second appearance of the season.
There was uproar on social media over the summer when rumours did the rounds that Mourinho was willing to let the 18-year-old go out on loan.
But those fears proved unfounded and the defender is now the only true rival to club stalwart Antonio Valencia at right-back.
Yet while his rise offers... read more
- 00:32 Angola to vote to replace long-serving President Dos Santos
- 00:31 EastEnders spoilers: Jay Mitchell gets a surprise visitor after...
- 00:31 EastEnders spoilers: Shock return for killer child Bobby Beale?
- 00:30 AIs that learn from photos become SEXIST and associate women with...
- 00:30 Chimpanzees AND humans spontaneously copy others to pass on new...
- 00:27 The Battle of Hill 70: Canada's forgotten World War One victory
- 00:24 'Always nice to see a few familiar faces': Wayne Rooney taunts...
- 00:22 U-turn over water changes in west Cumbria
- 00:21 Coutinho: If Liverpool signed Keita, Van Dijk and Salah they...
- 00:20 Great Wall of China revs up bid for Fiat Chrysler
- 00:19 PSG close to Kylian Mbappe agreement and in Fabinho talks: Duo to...
- 00:14 Crystal Palace make £15m move for Spurs' defender Kevin Wimmer...
- 00:14 Shock as Burger Chain Kicks Deaf Man Out
- 00:14 Eleanor Rigby's grave goes up for auction
- 00:14 'Stop the fags' poster appears in Melbourne
- 00:14 Are Turkey’s schools dropping evolution and teaching jihad?
- 00:13 Thomas Lemar to Arsenal: Monaco consider selling star before...
- 00:11 'We should give back art looted by the Nazis'
- 00:11 Ford announces £2,000 scrappage scheme for pre-2010 cars
- 00:10 Supplement warning: Not enough of THIS vitamin past age of 60 risks...
- 00:10 Arthritis diet: The SIX foods to avoid if you suffer painful symptoms
- 00:10 Babies born to obese mothers at 'higher risk of asthma'
- 00:10 How a school play about Aboriginal history set off a row
- 00:10 What happened when teens from Kashmir and Delhi became pen pals
- 00:10 Luke Shaw and Ashley Young back in action after injury as...
- 00:08 U-turn over water changes in West Cumbria
- 00:06 Chelsea await outcome of Arsenal and Oxlade-Chamberlain talks: No...
- 00:05 Iraq: Baghdad’s soldiers advance on Isis-held town of Tal Afar
- 00:05 Venezuela: Assembly ‘will foil black marketeers’
- 00:05 Bangladesh: 10 islamists to face firing squad over plot to kill PM