Man United January raid on: International defender wanted
The Manchester United defender was linked with a return to Italy in the summer but Inter Milan failed in their bid to sign him in August, according to Calcio Mercato.
And the Italian outlet say both Inter and Juventus will go back in for him in January.
Darmian wants to stay and fight for his place but it appears Jose Mourinho is not a fan of him.
The Italy international has played just one game so far this campaign, the 1-0 Europa League defeat to Feyenoord.
He featured 39 times under Louis van Gaal last season after signing from Torino in 2015 for £12.7m.
He has 26 caps for his country... read more
- 13:28 Police warning over cold calls from bogus bailiffs
- 13:29 Police probe into death of Alfreton student continues
- 13:29 UK house price trends: how Preston compares with the rest of the...
- 13:29 Independent shops: how to get ahead on Black Friday
- 13:28 VIDEO: Police raid traveller sites, including one near Harborough,...
- 13:29 63-year-old man abused three girls in Derbyshire
- 13:28 What are the last Christmas posting dates for International Airmail?
- 13:28 WATCH: Banned Royal Mail TV ad ‘too scary’ to be aired
- 13:29 VIDEO: Bad driving in Derbyshire caught on camera
- 13:28 Loud snorers more at risk of developing Alzheimer’s disease says...
- 13:28 Aldi and Lidl recall snacks over allergy fears
- 13:28 Revealed: Top 50 bugbears of motorists from lane hoggers to...
- 13:29 Money saving tips for families ahead of Black Friday
- 13:28 Check your loose change - you could have a 50p worth hundreds in...
- 13:28 Independent Desborough group claims landslide victory in maiden...
- 13:28 Money saving tips for families ahead of Black Friday
- 13:28 US military to create real life Star Trek with ‘invisible’ bombers...
- 13:28 Older people in the Harborough area may be at risk of malnutrition
- 13:28 UPDATE: Driver has serious injuries after Desborough A6 crash
- 13:28 Man indecently exposes himself to 15-year-old girl in Desborough
- 13:28 John's real-time WW1 blog: Seven photographs that together tell a...
- 13:25 I would not be here without the outdoors, says Blackpool mountain...
- 13:25 Test results reveal what’s washing up on Fylde coast beaches
- 13:25 Hospitals face predicted worst-ever A&E waiting times this winter
- 13:26 Work on Preston’s £19m Guild Tramway could start next month
- 13:25 Group planned protest the day before lock-on
- 13:26 Driving examiners to stage 48-hour strike on day new test is launched
- 13:25 Tributes paid after death of former mayor
- 13:26 Lancashire recommends... interesting buildings
- 13:26 Work set to start on £17.5m Penwortham Bypass