Man suffers minor injuries after car overturns in Gwynedd
A man suffered minor injuries after a car overturned in Gwynedd this afternoon.
Emergency services were called to the incident on the A4244 in Glasinfryn at about 1.40pm.
North Wales Police closed one lane of the road for around 90 minutes, affecting the stretch between B4409 - the turning for Tregarth - and Rhyd-Y-Groes in Pentir.
Read More Hundreds in tearful send off for nurse Sue Owen tragically killed in freak road accident
It was fully re-opened at around 3.20pm.
The crash caused slow traffic in the area with the incident affecting motorists travelling between Bangor Services and... read more
- 13:29 Independent shops: how to get ahead on Black Friday
- 13:28 VIDEO: Police raid traveller sites, including one near Harborough,...
- 13:29 63-year-old man abused three girls in Derbyshire
- 13:28 What are the last Christmas posting dates for International Airmail?
- 13:28 WATCH: Banned Royal Mail TV ad ‘too scary’ to be aired
- 13:29 VIDEO: Bad driving in Derbyshire caught on camera
- 13:28 Loud snorers more at risk of developing Alzheimer’s disease says...
- 13:28 Aldi and Lidl recall snacks over allergy fears
- 13:28 Revealed: Top 50 bugbears of motorists from lane hoggers to...
- 13:29 Money saving tips for families ahead of Black Friday
- 13:28 Check your loose change - you could have a 50p worth hundreds in...
- 13:28 Independent Desborough group claims landslide victory in maiden...
- 13:28 Money saving tips for families ahead of Black Friday
- 13:28 US military to create real life Star Trek with ‘invisible’ bombers...
- 13:28 Older people in the Harborough area may be at risk of malnutrition
- 13:28 UPDATE: Driver has serious injuries after Desborough A6 crash
- 13:28 Man indecently exposes himself to 15-year-old girl in Desborough
- 13:28 John's real-time WW1 blog: Seven photographs that together tell a...
- 13:25 I would not be here without the outdoors, says Blackpool mountain...
- 13:25 Test results reveal what’s washing up on Fylde coast beaches
- 13:25 Hospitals face predicted worst-ever A&E waiting times this winter
- 13:26 Work on Preston’s £19m Guild Tramway could start next month
- 13:25 Group planned protest the day before lock-on
- 13:26 Driving examiners to stage 48-hour strike on day new test is launched
- 13:25 Tributes paid after death of former mayor
- 13:26 Lancashire recommends... interesting buildings
- 13:26 Work set to start on £17.5m Penwortham Bypass
- 13:27 Theatre preview: Mischief La-Bas to explore the dark side of...
- 13:25 What is causing sane people to see things that are not there?
- 13:26 Tributes paid to former first citizen Bob Williamson