Man suffers burns after blow torch sets his bed on fire



A man fitting central heating pipes accidentally set his own bed on fire and then burnt himself as he tried to tackle the blaze.
Dale Madeley was at the home he shares with his mum Vera in Hawthorne Avenue, Cherry Willingham when the fire broke out.
He said: "I was using a blow lamp and the igniter broke so I was using a lighter to light it," said Dale.
"I went down stairs for only a couple of minutes and came back up to find it ablaze.
"I realised I couldn't contain it myself. I tried to sort it out and threw my quilt out of the window which burnt my arm."
Dale... read more

 
10 October 2016 in Regional East, Views: 37
Share:
  •  





    News Widget for Webmasters



    Bring Eugene's son back home immediately

    Realtime News

     

    «
    »
    Mo Tu We Th Fr Sa Su
          1 2 3 4
    5 6 7 8 9 10 11
    12 13 14 15 16 17 18
    19 20 21 22 23 24 25
    26 27 28 29 30 31