Man slapped his pregnant girlfriend round the face 'because she was trying to drink'
A Lincoln man slapped his pregnant girlfriend and his excuse was he said she was trying to drink alcohol.
Dylan Doran, 33, had a bail condition not to contact the woman but the pair arranged to meet because they wanted to celebrate the news of her pregnancy.
Doran, of Chelmsford Street, also left abusive answerphone messages on the victim's neighbours' phone threatening to "slice their throats".
READ MORE: 'Too scared to live in my own home' - burglary victim's terror
Doran appeared at Lincoln Magistrates' Court on Thursday where he admitted a charge of assault by beating and... read more
- 14:47 Scots warned to hang up on new phone scam
- 14:47 Human remains found in Crete well belong to missing Sandbach man...
- 14:47 One in six fear they will need money from their kids in retirement
- 14:47 Can you help save Heckyfest?
- 14:46 Michael Warham murder trial: Jury out to deliberate
- 14:46 Serious crash closes A1079
- 14:46 From a painful injection, to root canal surgery and giving up their...
- 14:45 Two women kidnapped teens at knifepoint before one threatened to...
- 14:45 Fury as travellers move into Birmingham SCHOOL with caravan convoy
- 14:45 Waitrose is now offering an Easter TREE - and people are so...
- 14:45 Jose Mourinho blasts Leicester flops after Claudio Ranieri is sacked
- 14:45 Oscars 2017: Casey Affleck 'will WIN Best Actor' despite scandal &...
- 14:45 Bank staff donate £20,000 to hospice
- 14:45 The Legend Of Zelda: Breath Of The Wild hands-on preview – eye-opener
- 14:45 Doncaster cage fighter creates history with photo shoot for gay...
- 14:44 Saudi King Salman launches investment drive with Asia tour
- 14:44 ‘Can you hear me?’ - Lincolnshire residents warned to hang up on...
- 14:44 Vehicle fire closes A38
- 14:44 Bungling burglar in pushbike getaway
- 14:43 England train ahead of Six Nations clash with Italy as coach Eddie...
- 14:43 When is The Get Down season 1 part 2 out? Netflix release date,...
- 14:42 Seating to be added to more than half of Sheffield's tram stops
- 14:41 Atherstone Ball Game top ten funky facts...
- 14:41 Lord Waddington dies aged 87
- 14:41 Burglars steal jewellery during raid on Northampton home
- 14:40 Why we should all be having sex breaks at work
- 14:40 Architect appointed for new food and drink hub at Melton market
- 14:40 F1 2017: New Ferrari and McLarens revealed ahead of first test
- 14:40 Drone had near miss with jet over Derby
- 14:39 Woman dies in flat fire