Man slapped his pregnant girlfriend round the face 'because she was trying to drink'
A Lincoln man slapped his pregnant girlfriend and his excuse was he said she was trying to drink alcohol.
Dylan Doran, 33, had a bail condition not to contact the woman but the pair arranged to meet because they wanted to celebrate the news of her pregnancy.
Doran, of Chelmsford Street, also left abusive answerphone messages on the victim's neighbours' phone threatening to "slice their throats".
READ MORE: 'Too scared to live in my own home' - burglary victim's terror
Doran appeared at Lincoln Magistrates' Court on Thursday where he admitted a charge of assault by beating and... read more
- 09:23 Wales Rally GB in Chester: Everything you need to know
- 09:23 Smail Ayad charged in Australia with second British backpacker murder
- 09:23 Chris Tarrant: Since I had a stroke I've been taking a lot more...
- 09:22 Historic Warwick sites recognised as being ‘at risk’
- 09:21 Junior Football: Free-scoring Gartcairn keep Junior Cup dream alive
- 09:20 Nissan announcement is ‘fantastic’, say suppliers
- 09:20 Mental health services must improve at 127 NHS groups, figures show
- 09:19 Care home near Market Drayton is told to improve standards
- 09:18 Liverpool had to steal Trent Alexander-Arnold away from...
- 09:18 Guards hurt in robbery at bank
- 09:17 National Sperm Bank in Birmingham forced to stop recruiting new donors
- 09:16 Local history: Buried alive? Past Calderdale funeral customs
- 09:15 Imitation gun pointed at woman
- 09:14 Tamim Iqbal and Mominul Haque leave Bangladesh in control at lunch
- 09:14 AUDIO: Heartbreaking 999 call from terrified elderly woman...
- 09:14 IAG cuts 2016 forecast on sterling weakness
- 09:14 Flight of financial activity from UK likely in 'hard Brexit' -...
- 09:14 Daryl Powell commits future to Castleford
- 09:14 British Cycling asked to explain TUEs at select committee hearing
- 09:14 Chelsea ace receives surprise praise from Premier League captain:...
- 09:14 Premier League referees: Which official does your side win the most...
- 09:13 Lots of laughs as Laura Lexx plays city comedy festival
- 09:12 Park protected by charitable status
- 09:12 Suspect casually stops at drive thru during high-speed police chase
- 09:11 Andrew proves there is life after redundancy and is nominated for...
- 09:11 Dog with deformed paw left tied to lamppost in Eastwood
- 09:11 AUDIO: Heartbreaking 999 call from terrified elderly woman...
- 09:11 Neville on Manchester United star who has been a surprise under...
- 09:11 ‘Catastrophe has been averted at Nissan’ says expert
- 09:10 Rugby Union: Waysiders/Drumpellier make it back-to-back wins after...