Man seriously injured as cash machine robbers attack in Argyle Street, Hull
A man suffered serious injuries in a violent robbery after taking £60 out of a cash machine.
The 43-year-old victim used a cash machine in Anlaby Road, near the junction with Lonsdale Street, before making his way east towards the KCOM Stadium.
He was followed by two men and as the man was in wasteland between Argyle Street and the KCOM Stadium, he was severely beaten and robbed of his belongings.
More news: Hull Fair-goer attacked women in Spring Bank after vodka binge
Humberside Police are investigating the attack and are appealing for any witnesses to come forward.
A spokesman for the... read more
- 00:42 Padmavati: Why a Bollywood epic is facing fierce protests
- 00:38 Rape and no periods in North Korea's army
- 00:36 Zlatan Ibrahimovic hands over title of Sweden's best player to...
- 00:36 Rivals Hearts and Hibernian to face each other for third season...
- 00:36 Craig Bellamy insists he 'would always be interested in the Wales...
- 00:36 Is the productivity puzzle the chancellor's biggest problem?
- 00:36 Budget 2017: Everything you need to know
- 00:35 Zimbabwe coup latest updates: Robert Mugabe to be THROWN OUT as...
- 00:35 Emmanuel Macron EU power grab STALLED by Angela Merkel's failed...
- 00:34 Seahawks vs Falcons LIVE stream: How to watch Monday football on TV...
- 00:33 EastEnders spoilers: Goodbye Lee Ryan as Woody and Whitney exit?
- 00:32 Distraught wife set firm on fire
- 00:32 HEARTBREAK HOTEL
- 00:31 Budget 2017: Railcard extended for people aged up to 30
- 00:30 In the courts of Lincolnshire
- 00:26 Rita Ora’s German TV prank backfires
- 00:25 Manchester City star Kevin De Bruyne has got one hand on the PFA...
- 00:25 Scott Brown urges Scotland to appoint a new manager quickly as he...
- 00:21 Zlatan Ibrahimovic could have 'too much mentality' for Romelu...
- 00:21 Antoine Griezmann rules out January move as Barcelona and Real...
- 00:20 G4S orders independent inquiry into immigration centre staff
- 00:18 Police appeal to find missing Coventry football player
- 00:16 Chancellor Phillip Hammond offers cut-price rail fares in a bid to...
- 00:15 Star Wars 8 The Last Jedi LEAK: New descriptions reveal PLOT SPOILERS?
- 00:14 Conor McGregor: Oscar De La Hoya issues another challenge to UFC star
- 00:13 Peter Crouch makes record Premier League substitute appearance as...
- 00:13 Asos to launch its Same Day Delivery service in Leeds today
- 00:12 New health ALERT: Statins raise risk of diabetes by 30%
- 00:09 Root's men ready for Oz showdown
- 00:08 Pope Francis calls for police to show drivers 'mercy'