Man rescued after Shrewsbury kitchen fire

Man rescued after Shrewsbury kitchen fire
 

The blaze broke out at a house in Frankwell, Shrewsbury, in the early hours of this morning.
A 999 call was made at 2.10am with crews from Shrewsbury and Baschurch quickly on the scene.
Firefighters had to enter the smoke filled house to reach the man, who was on the first floor. He was led to safety.
The fire, in a ground floor kitchen, was brought under control by 2.30am.
The fire service says it involved unattended cooked.
Subscribe to our Newsletter read more

 
14 October 2016 in Regional West, Views: 32
Share:
  •  





    News Widget for Webmasters



    Bring Eugene's son back home immediately

    Realtime News

     

    «
    »
    Mo Tu We Th Fr Sa Su
          1 2 3 4
    5 6 7 8 9 10 11
    12 13 14 15 16 17 18
    19 20 21 22 23 24 25
    26 27 28 29 30 31