Man ends up in A&E after eating world's hottest chilli

Man ends up in A&E after eating world's hottest chilli
 

A man who ate the world's hottest chilli pepper in a chilli-eating contest ended up in A&E after experiencing "thunderclap" headaches.
The 34-year-old man had eaten one Carolina Reaper chilli in the contest in New York State.
The "crushingly painful" headaches came on in the next few days.
His experience has been published in the BMJ Case Reports as it is the first case to be associated with eating chilli peppers.
The doctor who reviewed his case has warned anyone eating hot chilli peppers to seek medical attention immediately if they experience sudden onset... read more

 
10 April 2018 in Health, Views: 66
Source: BBC
Share:
 




News Widget for Webmasters


Realtime News

 

«
»
Mo Tu We Th Fr Sa Su
            1
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
30