Man electrocuted to death while listening to music on his smartphone

Man electrocuted to death while listening to music on his smartphone
 

A man has died after he was electrocuted while listening to music on his smartphone as it was on charge, police have said. 
Sunil Yuvne, 27, received a shock and fell to the floor at around 7am on October 8 after listening to his phone through headphones at a village in Jajalpur in India.
Baliram Pawar, head constable at Ghoradongri police, told Hindustan Times that preliminary investigations showed that it is possible a technical fault led to the killer shock.
The 27-year-old was found slumped on the floor and he was rushed to a community health centre for treatment, however, he was... read more

 
11 October 2016 in Hot News, Views: 48
Source: Metro
Share:
  •  





    News Widget for Webmasters



    Bring Eugene's son back home immediately

    Realtime News

     

    «
    »
    Mo Tu We Th Fr Sa Su
          1 2 3 4
    5 6 7 8 9 10 11
    12 13 14 15 16 17 18
    19 20 21 22 23 24 25
    26 27 28 29 30 31