Man electrocuted to death while listening to music on his smartphone
A man has died after he was electrocuted while listening to music on his smartphone as it was on charge, police have said.
Sunil Yuvne, 27, received a shock and fell to the floor at around 7am on October 8 after listening to his phone through headphones at a village in Jajalpur in India.
Baliram Pawar, head constable at Ghoradongri police, told Hindustan Times that preliminary investigations showed that it is possible a technical fault led to the killer shock.
The 27-year-old was found slumped on the floor and he was rushed to a community health centre for treatment, however, he was... read more
- 17:35 Why Liverpool will exploit Man Utd in Premier League battle - Steve...
- 17:35 Dramatic video captures moment BMW catches fire in Leeds
- 17:35 In pictures: the best Food and drink hot spots on the North Coast 500
- 17:35 Campaigners' anger as health chiefs vote to move hospital services...
- 17:34 New RSC show accidentally revealed
- 17:33 Northamptonshire air ambulance service celebrates landmark 30,000th...
- 17:33 Characterful development for historical Mansfield hall
- 17:33 Germany's SPD confirm a dog will NOT get a chance to decide Angela...
- 17:33 Northamptonshire Shared Lives service for vulnerable adults rated...
- 17:31 Mount Brexit threatens to blow as May calls cabinet to Chequers
- 17:31 Carlisle takeaway boss fined after peanut allergy customer ended up...
- 17:31 Cumbrian school evacuated following oven "malfunction"
- 17:31 Duke and Duchess of Cambridge put some of the final touches to...
- 17:30 Talyllyn Railway marks locomotives' 100th birthday
- 17:30 Great Yarmouth Charter Academy bans 'McDonald's' hairstyle
- 17:30 Eating your way to a healthier life
- 17:28 Twitter bot purge prompts backlash
- 17:28 The Wolves view on the Aston Villa powershift
- 17:28 This is what Aston Villa cult hero Moustapha Salifou is doing now
- 17:27 My best photograph: Mars rover Curiosity's shot of the hill she'll...
- 17:27 Eating your way to a healthier life
- 17:26 Climbing Kilimanjaro for teenager who died after leukaemia battle
- 17:25 Climbing Kilimanjaro for teenager who died after leukaemia battle
- 17:24 Kate Middleton shows off her bump at BAFTAs 2018 in plunging green...
- 17:24 BAFTAs 2018: Actresses who IGNORED black dress code, including...
- 17:23 Brave woman who spent hours shaving 'freakish' body hair has...
- 17:23 American evangelist Billy Graham dies aged 99 after 70 years in the...
- 17:23 Gerry fired up by chemistry magazine feature
- 17:23 Business rallies to support MPM after fire
- 17:22 Young shopkeeper faces down raiders armed with brick