Man dies after being hit by train between Chester and Flint
Jeff Pitt A man has died after being struck by a train on the line between Chester and Flint.
Emergency services were called to the railway tracks at Flint, at around 5pm on Monday (October 10).
The British Transport Police (BTP) have confirmed that a man was pronounced dead at the scene.
His death is not being treated as suspicious.
A BTP spokesman said: “BTP officers were called to the line close to Flint Railway Station, Flint on Monday October 10 after a report that a person had been struck by a train.
Read More Live: Chester services affected as person hit by train near Flint... read more
- 10:13 A1 closed in Lincolnshire after Audi crash - 2-mile tailbacks
- 10:12 Film reviews: Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 2 | The Promise | Lady...
- 10:12 Sheffield girls’ school scoops ‘BiG’ prize at City Enterprise Awards
- 10:11 Barcelona set to scupper Real Madrid's Man United plan with new...
- 10:11 Woman questioned by detectives after man dies in Leeds house fire
- 10:10 Ireland desperate for Brexit details to call EU negotiator Barnier...
- 10:09 Radio 1 apology over Orlando Bloom 'pikey' comment
- 10:09 Police hunt driver 'who sped off' following serious accident
- 10:08 Leamington pub will be reopened and renamed Old Library after...
- 10:08 Woman questioned by detectives after man dies in Leeds house fire
- 10:08 United Airlines to give passengers $10,000 if they have to be...
- 10:08 Palestinian Authority halts its payments for Israeli electricity...
- 10:08 Kate Garraway left red-faced after branding Susanna Reid a DOG in...
- 10:07 Hoppers appoint Arnold as head coach
- 10:07 How do you pronounce chorizo? Masterchef viewers left angered over...
- 10:07 Browne: We’re no beach boys
- 10:07 PNE kids given chance to shine
- 10:07 Egypt 'let down' by continued UK flight ban to Sharm
- 10:07 Tamworth sisters leap into fund-raising with charity skydive for...
- 10:07 How much money does the UK pay to the EU?
- 10:06 Boris Johnson blasts 'mutton-headed old mugwump' Jeremy Corbyn
- 10:06 Boris Johnson attacks Jeremy Corbyn and calls him a 'mugwump'
- 10:06 Doncaster airport boss "caught out on Facebook" cleared of bigamy
- 10:06 Nottingham Viva! Vegan Festival is set to attract 3,000 visitors
- 10:04 RISE AND SHINE: Live travel updates, weather and fun quizzes
- 10:04 Coventry RFC's Max Trimble seeks to topple Tom Howe from pole position
- 10:04 Fidget spinners and fidget cubes: what are they and where can you...
- 10:04 Aston Villa contract news: What next for the club's youngsters
- 10:04 Sky Sports explain decision not to broadcast Aston Villa v...
- 10:04 Boris Johnson attacks Jeremy Corbyn and calls him a 'mugwump'