Man died after choking on burger at Barrow pub



Kenneth Davidson was dining at the Crofters when he got into trouble, an inquest heard.
Desperate bids were made to revive him before he was taken to hospital.
But he died two days later after it was confirmed he was only being kept alive by a ventilator.
Yesterday, following an inquest, Mr Davidson's mother, Joyce, paid tribute to him.
She said: "Ken was a lovely man. He was a very happy person and loved music, especially Elvis and Abba. He loved going on long walks and was much loved by all who knew him."
CAN YOU HELP: CCTV images released as police probe theft of Barrow... read more

 
3 October 2016 in Regional North West , Views: 30
Share:
  •  





    News Widget for Webmasters



    Bring Eugene's son back home immediately

    Realtime News

     

    «
    »
    Mo Tu We Th Fr Sa Su
          1 2 3 4
    5 6 7 8 9 10 11
    12 13 14 15 16 17 18
    19 20 21 22 23 24 25
    26 27 28 29 30 31