Man City player Patrick Roberts is seeking to SINK his club's Champions League hopes at Celtic
Patrick Roberts has warned his Manchester City clubmates that he WILL try to sink their Champions League ambitions tonight if he gets the chance.
The 19-year-old is in the Celtic squad for tonight's group game, despite being on loan from the Blues.
Uefa rules forbid clubs from stopping loan players turning out against their parent club, the opposite of the Premier League.
And that means Roberts, who played in the 7-0 hammering Celtic received in their opening game at Barcelona, could well figure against City.
He is one of five Celtic players with strong City links, with former Blues Kolo... read more
- 10:05 Half of drivers think speeding is acceptable, poll finds
- 10:05 From this to this: Sub-zero temperatures set to bring Doncaster...
- 10:05 Pope comforts boy scared that his dead dad isn’t in heaven because...
- 10:04 Arsenal confirm Arsene Wenger will leave the club
- 10:04 Stan Kroenke’s statement in full as Arsene Wenger decides to step...
- 10:03 Ambitious bid being prepared to bring Channel 4 hub to South of...
- 10:03 Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger to step down at end of season following...
- 10:03 Letters: Not just Windrush generation who fall foul of UK authorities
- 10:02 You can now enjoy a cannabis-infused afternoon tea
- 10:02 Plans approved to demolish the landmark Saltersgate Inn
- 10:02 Arsenal to CONFIRM Arsene Wenger exit? Tweet from journalist sends...
- 10:02 Lytham library plan launched by friends group
- 10:01 Jubilant times at Jubilee Park
- 10:00 Burton boxing legend Frazer Clarke set for homecoming celebrations...
- 09:58 Chorley couple celebrates 60 years of marriage - and welcomes five...
- 09:57 Sisters undergoing chemotherapy 11,000 miles apart launch ‘Feel the...
- 09:57 Significant increase in arsons across Leicestershire last year
- 09:57 Man Utd boss Jose Mourinho sent Paul Pogba warning in worrying...
- 09:56 Search for family after Brighouse man, 65, dies
- 09:56 Windrush: Alan Johnson says landing cards decision was made in 2009
- 09:55 Competition: Win tickets to Burnley's Reel Cinema
- 09:55 Scottish sports stars should 'safeguard lucrative deals'
- 09:55 In pictures: How Leeds made the most of the mini heatwave
- 09:55 Search for family after Brighouse man, 65, dies
- 09:54 Parking action plan developed for Berwick
- 09:54 Competition: Win tickets to Burnley's Reel Cinema
- 09:54 The Queen wants Prince Charles to take over as Commonwealth head
- 09:54 Half of drivers think speeding is acceptable, poll finds
- 09:53 Egyptian Premier League moves fixtures so nation can watch Mohamed...
- 09:53 House extension destroyed in blaze