Man City player Patrick Roberts is seeking to SINK his club's Champions League hopes at Celtic
Patrick Roberts has warned his Manchester City clubmates that he WILL try to sink their Champions League ambitions tonight if he gets the chance.
The 19-year-old is in the Celtic squad for tonight's group game, despite being on loan from the Blues.
Uefa rules forbid clubs from stopping loan players turning out against their parent club, the opposite of the Premier League.
And that means Roberts, who played in the 7-0 hammering Celtic received in their opening game at Barcelona, could well figure against City.
He is one of five Celtic players with strong City links, with former Blues Kolo... read more
- 01:55 O2 changes post policy after racist hate mail sent out
- 01:55 'I like coming to school because I get to eat here' - many children...
- 01:47 Cases of cancer in elderly to surge by 2035, report says
- 01:40 Youngsters clean for the Queen’s 90th
- 01:37 Bella Hadid looks every inch the trendsetter as she takes to the...
- 01:37 Sir Lenny Henry continues to display his dramatic weight loss at...
- 01:37 Love Island's Dr. Alex FINALLY gets the girl as 'emotional' fans...
- 01:37 Love Island: Laura, 29, tells 'childish' partner Wes, 20, to 'grow...
- 01:37 Brooklyn Beckham grapples with his camera as aspiring photographer,...
- 01:37 Ant McPartlin and his estranged wife Lisa Armstrong 'had an...
- 01:34 Ant McPartlin's new romance leaves Lisa Armstrong's parents worried...
- 01:27 Tech sector boom delivers £3.9 billion boost to economy
- 01:20 Dark rumours in Westminster over Tory whips’ behaviour
- 01:11 Where can UK students study for free?
- 01:04 US envoy Nikki Haley berates human rights groups
- 01:03 'Should I stay or should I go now?'
- 01:02 No sign of North Korea dismantling nuclear weapons, Mattis admits
- 01:02 Leicester City heap more misery on Huddersfield Town
- 00:59 in-Cumbria Business Breakfast hears county must gear up for...
- 00:59 Kestrel chick makes lucky escape
- 00:59 Millom mayor hosting meeting for public pool
- 00:58 Anne McIntosh: Division at G7 casts shadow over trade and Brexit
- 00:58 Jayne Dowle: Cannabis may be a cure but drugs culture is a sickness
- 00:58 Diana Johnson: Grayling’s rail farce isn’t funny, he must quit now
- 00:58 The Yorkshire Post says: Mobile menaces. Should schools ban phones?
- 00:53 Meghan Markle leads Royals at Ascot - in pictures
- 00:52 Donald Trump Minnesota rally LIVE: President BLASTS US immigration...
- 00:50 Too many firsts risk universities' credibility, says think tank
- 00:49 'Occupy Ice': activists blockade Portland building over family...
- 00:46 Bungled robbery "ended in murder"