Man City defender Kolarov opens up about the prospect of signing a new deal
Manchester City defender Aleksandar Kolarov says he would be happy to sign a new deal at the club – if they are successful come the end of the season.
Kolarov’s current deal expires in the summer and talks over an extension are yet to begin but Pep Guardiola intimated last week he would be happy to see the 30-year-old commit his future to City after an impressive start to the campaign.
And Kolarov, speaking ahead of City’s Champions League game with Celtic on Wednesday, has echoed his manager’s sentiments.
“It’s just September,” he said. “I am here seven years. I am 30-years-old and we will... read more
- 00:16 Huddersfield News: Christopher Schindler is a real bargain - Chris...
- 00:16 Liverpool News: Jurgen Klopp will stand by clueless defenders
- 00:16 Manchester United News: Romelu Lukaku scored winner against Saints...
- 00:16 Manchester City News: Stars should learn from Leroy Sane and step...
- 00:16 Celtic star Tom Rogic blast Rangers manager Pedro Caixinha for...
- 00:16 Baltimore Ravens suffer joint-worst defeat in their franchise...
- 00:13 Syria: US-backed rebels ‘colluding with Isis’
- 00:13 France: Parisians march against Macron’s latest diktats
- 00:13 New Zealand: Adern still in with a chance to be PM
- 00:13 NHS: Hospital waits reach record high
- 00:13 Picturehouse staff strike again
- 00:13 Chelsea News: I will miss Diego Costa, but Alvaro Morata is...
- 00:13 Tottenham News: Harry Kane is worth £100m like the best in the...
- 00:13 McDonnell: We’ll Slam the Lid on Tory Credit Crisis
- 00:07 How plastic became a victim of its own success
- 00:07 How jeans giant Levi Strauss got its mojo back
- 00:07 Labour to offer some women earlier retirement option
- 00:07 Gender pay gap widens for managers
- 00:07 Labour will allow women hit by state pension age changes to retire...
- 00:06 World of entertainment joins the NFL as they #taketheknee and defy...
- 00:06 Gaz Beadle gets new inking dedicated to his unborn child after...
- 00:02 Strictly Come Dancing 2017: Ten million tune in for hottest opening...
- 00:02 EastEnders spoilers: James Willmott-Brown to KILL Kathy Beale in...
- 00:01 Kane able to be ‘one of the world’s best strikers’
- 00:01 Harry Leslie Smith: We can do it again
- 00:01 Sane shows his worth as City dominate at home
- 00:01 Blades boss gets birthday present in Steel City derby
- 00:01 Magpies denied a point by Seagulls
- 00:01 The state is closing its ranks on spycops
- 00:01 The secret state is the real threat to democracy