Man City boss Guardiola issues warning to players after Celtic draw
Pep Guardiola has warned his Manchester City players they must learn the lessons of their 3-3 draw with Celtic if they want to win the Champions League during his reign.
City fell behind on three occasions and were caught cold by Celtic’s electric start to the match.
And although Guardiola was impressed by the character his side showed in difficult circumstances, he believes they need to start games on the front foot if they want European success.
“It was a fantastic game for the spectators,” he said. “We score three goals away, we didn’t win.
"The team gave an amazing effort to... read more
- 00:07 How plastic became a victim of its own success
- 00:07 How jeans giant Levi Strauss got its mojo back
- 00:07 Labour to offer some women earlier retirement option
- 00:07 Gender pay gap widens for managers
- 00:07 Labour will allow women hit by state pension age changes to retire...
- 00:06 World of entertainment joins the NFL as they #taketheknee and defy...
- 00:06 Gaz Beadle gets new inking dedicated to his unborn child after...
- 00:02 Strictly Come Dancing 2017: Ten million tune in for hottest opening...
- 00:02 EastEnders spoilers: James Willmott-Brown to KILL Kathy Beale in...
- 00:01 Kane able to be ‘one of the world’s best strikers’
- 00:01 Harry Leslie Smith: We can do it again
- 00:01 Sane shows his worth as City dominate at home
- 00:01 Blades boss gets birthday present in Steel City derby
- 00:01 Magpies denied a point by Seagulls
- 00:01 The state is closing its ranks on spycops
- 00:01 The secret state is the real threat to democracy
- 00:01 You can’t be a pessimist and a socialist
- 00:01 Corbyn makes correct EU call
- 00:01 North Korea: Pyongyang stages anti-US rally amid mud-slinging
- 00:01 South Africa: Communists condemn loss of 2,000 gold mining jobs
- 00:01 Women ‘too frightened to travel at night’
- 00:01 Big Issue’s Bird wants renters to get credit
- 00:01 DPAC aims to raise cash for UC training
- 23:55 Paris Saint-Germain offer Edinson Cavani stunning cash bonus to...
- 23:54 On The Road: The family-run club that's changing the old football...
- 23:54 Best and worst of the Laver Cup: Roger Federer emerges as only...
- 23:54 Mike Browne is the soldier turned golfer out to reach the top on...
- 23:54 Shakhtar Donetsk captain Darijo Srna to miss Manchester City clash...
- 23:52 Tennessee church shooting halted by 'extraordinarily brave' usher
- 23:50 West Brom boss Tony Pulis happy with Kieran Gibbs and believes...