Man charged with attacking woman in Gwynedd holiday park
A man has been arrested and charged with attacking a woman at a Gwynedd holiday park.
Jamie Red Hanley, 30, will appear before Caernarfon Magistrates this morning after a woman was assaulted at a caravan at Hafan y Mor near Pwllheli .
Hanley, from the Liverpool area, has been charged with assault causing actual bodily harm, possession of a class a drug and possession of a class b drug.
A manhunt was launched on Saturday lunchtime after a woman was attacked at the holiday park.
She suffered minor injuries and was taken to Ysbyty Gwynedd for treatment.
Officers were scouring the site for... read more
- 00:31 Major breakthrough in search for cause of MS
- 00:30 Pep Guardiola failing to make the grade in the Premier League with...
- 00:30 Rangers boss Pedro Caixinha: This is why we lost to Celtic in the...
- 00:29 Futures rally after centrist takes first round in French election
- 00:29 Afghan Taliban's brazen attack eclipses Trump's 'mother of all bombs'
- 00:26 Period details of horror, from the Victorian era to today
- 00:26 Why ‘Anywheres’ ignore ‘Somewheres’ at their peril
- 00:26 The Good Book of the Manics
- 00:26 City have it all to do after first-leg loss
- 00:26 Gift of the Gab gives Bruce derby day spoils
- 00:26 Sinclair dreams of the perfect treble
- 00:26 How Ofcom meddling is harming the communications sector
- 00:26 Never believe predictions, especially about the future
- 00:26 Is private property peculiar to capitalism and do socialists want...
- 00:26 Overturning the rigged system
- 00:26 Syria: Government captures more ground in Hama province
- 00:26 Marine Le Pen says France’s survival ‘at stake’ in impassioned...
- 00:26 Afghanistan: President declares day of mourning
- 00:26 Euro SURGES after anti-EU 'nightmare scenario' in French election...
- 00:27 Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp unhappy with how his side defended...
- 00:26 Ukraine: Land mine explosion kills OSCE observer in Donbass
- 00:27 London Marathon: How to enter the ballot for the 2018 race
- 00:26 Talking is the way to achieve world peace
- 00:26 EU chief praises Macron as ‘hope of a generation’ ahead of Marine...
- 00:26 Corbyn: Scots’ lives better under Labour
- 00:26 Tories play down talk of tax rises if Conservatives win snap...
- 00:26 The Tories want to finish us off
- 00:26 Leicester Curry Awards winner revealed
- 00:25 Manchester United to pay Monaco £8.3million for this player
- 00:22 Local, global security firms in race along China's 'Silk Road'