Man caught on CCTV sneaking into woman’s house and ejaculating in her orange juice
A man was caught on CCTV sneaking into a woman’s house, ejaculating into her orange juice – then shaking it up and putting it back in the fridge.
It brings a new meaning to the phrase ‘orange juice with bits’.
Willis Gene Burdette, 72, was caught because the woman’s CCTV camera caught him sneaking into her house using a spare key, then masturbating.
A Jackson Township detective said he then, ‘Removed a bottle of orange juice from the refrigerator and cum inside the bottle of orange juice.’
MORE: Is this photographer trying to tell us something about Jeremy Hunt? He was arrested by Jackson... read more
- 16:22 Historic trams return to resort
- 16:21 Commuters warned over MORE roadworks coming to Spaghetti Junction
- 16:20 Buffy the Vampire Slayer RETURN confirmed as stars reunite after 10...
- 16:20 Trump border wall funding facing delay
- 16:20 Which part of Notts has the best GPs in the whole country?
- 16:20 Now's the time to get beach-body ready: 20 best fitness tips EVER...
- 16:19 James Rodriguez transfer: Real ace wants to join this club,...
- 16:19 Controversial 400 home development in New Waltham rejected by planners
- 16:19 McDonald's restaurant at Meridian Point in Cleethorpes to close for...
- 16:19 Taxi driver horrified after discovering dead body in Grimsby
- 16:19 Samsung launches Galaxy S8 and dreams of recovery from Note 7
- 16:19 David De Gea seen joking with Manchester United target Antoine...
- 16:18 Elderly victim assaulted in Wigton
- 16:18 Sue Radford of 19 Kids And Counting is pregnant with her 20TH child
- 16:18 WATCH: Angels sing out against Brexit
- 16:18 Drug den boarded up in South Normanton
- 16:17 In pictures: Anti-Brexit protesters refuse to back down even after...
- 16:16 The five most expensive new cars in the world
- 16:15 Pet store chain to stop selling rabbits in Northampton over Easter
- 16:15 New Ferry family reunited with pet cat four days after explosion
- 16:15 EastEnders spoiler: Cora Cross' return REVEALED in devastating plot...
- 16:15 Banbury man dies after crashing car into tree in Northamptonshire
- 16:15 Morecambe FC players and staff paid wages after third delay
- 16:15 National Sea Life Centre in Brindleyplace unveils latest attraction
- 16:14 Man convicted of rape following four-month horror spree
- 16:14 Man painting 'I'm innocent' on roof in Saner Street - police at scene
- 16:14 Cristiano Ronaldo statue: Bust of former Manchester United ace...
- 16:14 Man City confident Arsenal will miss out academy starlet Jadon Sancho
- 16:14 Three Manchester United games that will decide top four chances
- 16:14 WATCH: Stomach-churning footage of cruise ship being BATTERED by...