Man braves Hurricane Matthew to yell ‘d***s out for Harambe’
How do you prove your undying loyalty to our dearly departed lord Harambe?
This man, who is clearly still heartbroken about the world’s tragic loss, braved Hurricane Matthew just so he could shout an ode to the noble beast into a TV camera.
News reporter warns viewers ‘your kids will die’ in Hurricane Matthew As news reporter Farron Salley battles the storm that has sparked panic in the US while reporting live from West Palm Beach, Florida, the man fulfills his destiny.
‘Dicks out for Harambe!’ he yells twice, to the obvious frustration of Ms Salley, who handles it like a pro.
Risking his... read more
- 10:55 Caught by online ‘paedophile hunter’ group
- 10:55 Gadgets: 5 of the best virtual reality headsets
- 10:54 Alfie Evans’ parents to discuss taking son home
- 10:53 Liverpool legend Steven Gerrard considered by Rangers as potential...
- 10:53 A 'reward card scheme' proposed for good Birmingham citizens who...
- 10:53 Prince Harry asks William to be Best Man at Meghan Markle wedding
- 10:53 Should you date your best friend? These people say it’s the best...
- 10:53 New chair for Sellafield Ltd announced
- 10:53 Appeal to find man, 88, last seen at Killingworth Shopping Centre
- 10:52 Street marshals bolster police teams keeping revellers safe in...
- 10:51 Why Tube users are speaking up about invisible illnesses
- 10:51 In this week’s Herald . . .
- 10:51 Local solar energy project aims to give back to the community, as...
- 10:50 Street marshals bolster police teams keeping revellers safe in...
- 10:50 Police: Appeal to help find Prestwich man wanted on recall to prison
- 10:50 Burglaries at primary schools in Radcliffe and Little Lever
- 10:49 Helping Scarborough teenagers make a choice
- 10:49 Ribble Valley young talent perform at Blackburn Rovers game
- 10:48 Campaign of witness intimidation
- 10:47 CCTV released following attempted theft from B&Q
- 10:47 BBC pays out hardship money to 15 presenters embroiled in tax row
- 10:47 Fancy living in this Tolkien-style gentleman’s retreat in the North...
- 10:47 Humberside - the county no one loved
- 10:47 Street marshals bolster police teams keeping revellers safe in...
- 10:47 William to be best man at royal wedding
- 10:46 Three crashes lead to traffic chaos between Wellingborough and Rushden
- 10:46 Roy Keane tells Mohamed Salah what he must do to reach Lionel Messi...
- 10:46 Street marshals bolster police teams keeping revellers safe in...
- 10:45 Keir Starmer hits back at McCluskey in Labour antisemitism row
- 10:45 Gardening: 5 of the best barbecues