Man and woman charged with murder following death of baby girl found unresponsive on bus
A MAN and woman have been charged with murder following the death of a baby girl who was found unresponsive on a bus.
Police were called by paramedics after the three-month-old girl was found on the bus at 10.20am on Wednesday at the junction of High Street and Carpenters Road in Stratford, east London, Scotland Yard said.
The infant was taken to hospital where she was pronounced dead.
Rosalin Baker, 25, and Jeffrey Wiltshire, 52, were arrested later that day and have now been charged with murder.
The pair also face charges of causing or allowing the death of, or serious physical harm to a... read more
- 01:54 Scarlett Johansson looks effortlessly chic in cropped blazer and...
- 01:54 'Demons are making me weak to my addictions': Fears mount for...
- 01:54 'I don't want to be involved': Katherine Jenkins insists David...
- 01:54 'He's ready for his next adventure': Budding photographer Brooklyn...
- 01:54 'You walk around like a cocky little b***h!' TOWIE's Georgia...
- 01:54 Leggy lady! Charlotte McKinney shows off her trim pins in super...
- 01:36 German firms doubt good business conditions will last - Ifo chief
- 01:36 Equities take a spill on Trump healthcare setback; bonds shine
- 01:34 China Stocks-Factors to watch on Monday
- 01:27 Le Pen calls Macron the 'Jean-Claude Van Damme of politics' because...
- 01:19 Rafael Nadal recovers from poor start to secure Miami Open win over...
- 01:18 The storm chasers hunting bolts in Australia's Top End
- 01:13 The racist professor, the bones and a university naming row
- 01:11 Dustin Johnson’s Masters odds shortening following WGC Dell...
- 01:09 How gossip changed one Pakistani woman's life
- 01:09 How a jacket and a briefcase shaped a partition love story
- 01:09 Sydney academic stopped from leaving China
- 01:05 Just google it: How one company came to dominate search
- 01:05 The man who quit heroin and became a fruit juice millionaire
- 00:57 NHS bosses 'spent half of extra Autumn Statement cash on outside...
- 00:51 Top Scots attractions outperforming rest of UK
- 00:51 GPs dismissing womb illness as period pain: Thousands of women with...
- 00:51 The Civic Society column with David Winpenny
- 00:49 Non-terminal patient fights right to die law
- 00:47 The Civic Society column with David Winpenny
- 00:44 'Fake research' comes under scrutiny
- 00:44 Childhood obesity: Cut unhealthy food multi-buy offers - MPs
- 00:42 Message apps must not be 'secret place' for terrorists -...
- 00:42 Labour sets out six tests for support of Brexit deal
- 00:42 Theresa May vows to build a more united nation after Brexit