Man admits driving charges after Aigburth Road smash
A 26-year-old man has admitted seriously injuring a father and daughter after the stolen car he was driving ploughed into their vehicle on Liverpool’s Aigburth Road.
The crash near Liverpool Cricket Club on September 3 involved a stolen Audi A6, believed to have been pursued by police, colliding with a Mercedes Vito vehicle which then struck a bus stop.
The Mercedes driver, Paul Pratt and his teenage daughter Natasha, were both injured and Elias Morgan has now pleaded guilty to two offences of causing serious injury by dangerous driving.
He also admitted aggravated vehicle taking as did his... read more
- 08:53 FESTIVE BONANZA DAY 13: WIN! A £50 Vickerstown Interiors voucher,...
- 08:53 Ulverston PCSO issues warning to drivers over email scam
- 08:53 Confusion as Holbeach pub ‘closes’ its doors
- 08:52 Search is on for the top accountants
- 08:52 Rachael helps set the scene for play
- 08:47 DR MAX: It makes my blood boil, the Muslim wives we doctors just...
- 08:46 BREAKING: Train derails and explodes into flames in Bulgaria,...
- 08:45 11 of the most bizarre yoga classes to have come out of 2016
- 08:44 Missing father Stephen Woolley's car is found
- 08:43 Burnley travel guru helps HQ to business award
- 08:39 QUICK QUIZ: Test your news knowledge
- 08:39 Men jailed for shoplifting in Buxton
- 08:39 A big cheer from Melton for Make It Happen 2016
- 08:37 What’s on in Derbyshire this weekend?
- 08:37 QUICK QUIZ: Test your news knowledge
- 08:33 Oil platforms could be left in the North Sea
- 08:31 This Chelsea ace is so good it's like having an extra player out...
- 08:27 Aga cooker sparks city centre house fire
- 08:27 Man goes missing from Nottinghamshire village
- 08:26 Elliot ready to return after nine months out
- 08:25 Students rise to the challenge at RAF base
- 08:25 Arsenal and Manchester United target Dimitri Payet available for...
- 08:24 ‘Bridlington is an amazing place with a lot to offer’
- 08:22 Four killed after train derails and explodes in Bulgaria
- 08:21 Grantham Journal column: We’re pushing to get new complex built
- 08:19 PHOTOS: Banbury Santas run for hospice
- 08:18 Can cyclists ride side-by-side on the road?
- 08:18 Racists force council to shut down Facebook fostering campaign for...
- 08:17 Warwick Town Centre plan approved
- 08:12 Downing Street invite for local business owner