Malpas Bishop Heber High School welcomes new Year 7 students
Bishop Heber High School in Malpas welcomed 211 Year 7 students to the school in September.
There are eight tutor groups and students are settling into their new school environment and familiarising themselves with new timetables and the layout of the site.
A group of Year 7 students helped at the recent school open day to give future students an insight into life at the Heber. They were asked to write a speech describing their first three weeks at high school. They then presented their speech to a packed sports hall of prospective parents and students.
Read More GCSE Results 2016: Bishop... read more
- 13:39 Park Hill golf club closes suddenly - all staff made redundant,...
- 13:39 Padiham's new-look gym officially opened
- 13:37 Alexis Sanchez to Man Utd deal held up by final stumbling block as...
- 13:37 Water supply reconnected at Nottingham station after fire
- 13:36 These are the top 10 Volkwagen GTI models of all time
- 13:35 Movies and TRAILER: Tom Hanks and Meryl Streep on The Post
- 13:35 WATCH: All your Preston North End questions answered in our Q&A
- 13:35 H&M hires a diversity leader following the whole ‘racist’ monkey...
- 13:34 Jack Rodwell exit would lift Sunderland fans’ perpetual Blue Mondays
- 13:34 Leeds news: Samuel Saiz donates £25,000 as club reach Toby Nye...
- 13:34 Alexis Sanchez to Man Utd: Arsenal star SAVAGED by legend ahead of...
- 13:34 Alexis Sanchez on brink of Man Utd move as shop prints No 7 shirts
- 13:34 What to do with your old £1 coins so you don't end up out of pocket
- 13:34 Seven million cars generate the same greenhouse gases as our...
- 13:34 Barnstorming laughs promised from rising comedy stars
- 13:34 From Nashville to Venice - enjoy musical contrasts
- 13:34 Masked thugs wielding crowbars attempt to rob cash-in-transit guard
- 13:32 Dylan Farrow claims Woody Allen sexual abuse claims are 'credible'
- 13:32 EastEnders spoilers: Tamzin Outhwaite talks Mel Owen’s exit as she...
- 13:31 Rutland County Council proposes 4.99 per cent council tax rise
- 13:30 Bride fears wedding is ruined after reception venue Park Hill Golf...
- 13:29 Most Americans think Trump’s first year was officially one...
- 13:29 UPDATED: IT system glitches prove costly for EMIS
- 13:29 Decision to implement new GP contract after strong backing from the...
- 13:29 Ceremony will mark milestone for Leeds cancer centre plans
- 13:28 Sir Tom Courtenay given freedom of city of Hull
- 13:28 District council leader answers questions on authority’s new HQ...
- 13:28 Margaret Thatcher set to lose out in Parliament Square statue battle
- 13:27 Turpin case: Parents of captive children due in court
- 13:26 Used car buyers offered new car-style low monthly payments as RAC...