Malaysian Grand Prix F1 qualifying LIVE: Lewis Hamilton bids to get title challenge back on track as Nico Rosberg eyes fourth straight victory
Having seen Nico Rosberg clinch his third straight victory at the Singapore Grand Prix two weeks ago, Lewis Hamilton will be hoping to get back to winning ways in Malaysia this weekend.
The reigning world champion, who trails his Mercedes team-mate by eight points in the title race, will give his hopes of victory at the Sepang International Circuit a huge boost by securing pole for Sunday's race.
But it will be by no means an easy weekend out there for Mercedes, with Ferrari winning in Malaysia last year, and Red Bull continuing their re-emergence as the Silver Arrows' closest challengers.... read more
- 13:27 You'll be VERY surprised what you can get on the back on a bicycle:...
- 13:27 Hunt continues for teenagers who attacked PCSO in Coventry city centre
- 13:27 Doncaster-on-Sea: Town would become a seaside resort if all the...
- 13:27 Life on Byker's Shields Road: From the 'undesirables' to staunch pride
- 13:27 FA, Sheffield Wednesday PLC and South Yorkshire Ambulance Service...
- 13:26 Martin Keown: Jack Wilshere will get a new Arsenal deal but it...
- 13:26 New scheme to speed up muscular appointments
- 13:26 Prime Minister praises Hillsborough families for campaign for justice
- 13:25 What is austerity?
- 13:24 YP Comment: The Hillsborough fight for justice – and how it can...
- 13:24 The pint-puller that's better than a bartender! Students create a...
- 13:23 The latest store to open at Bullring revealed
- 13:23 German fiscal plans include provisions for possible ECB rate hikes...
- 13:23 General Election 2017 result has caused 'collapse' in consumer...
- 13:22 Campaign week for Erb’s palsy
- 13:22 Liverpool target Naby Keita admits he wants to join Manchester City
- 13:22 Scots version of Harry Potter to be published
- 13:22 SO Fest performances in Horncastle relocate to Stanhope Hall due to...
- 13:21 Hillsborough: What the six defendants are accused of
- 13:20 Rare bee-eater birds seen at Nottinghamshire sand quarry
- 13:20 Mileposts project nears completion
- 13:20 Tributes paid to 17-year-old girl 'angel' Saffron Pickering
- 13:20 Appeal to find teen last seen outside Nottinghamshire supermarket
- 13:20 Get your free Herald bottle of water at Stratford River Festival
- 13:20 PICTURE: Cute little kestrel chicks are laid at Conisbrough Castle
- 13:20 Manchester United forward Anthony Martial responds to Old Trafford...
- 13:19 Three-year sentence for spice dealer given a second chance
- 13:19 Michael Bond, creator of Paddington bear, dies at 91
- 13:19 Debris causes delays
- 13:19 Fun event assault and theft probe by police