Malaysia's attorney-general says no new request from Swiss on 1MDB
Malaysia's attorney-general's office said on Thursday it had yet to receive any request for additional assistance from Switzerland in probing state fund 1Malaysia Development Berhad (1MDB).
The office said in a short statement that it remained committed to international cooperation and "will appropriately consider" such a request once received through diplomatic channels and in line with local laws.
Switzerland's Office of the Attorney General said on Wednesday it was seeking further help from Malaysia in its investigation.
(Reporting by Joseph Sipalan; Editing by Nick Macfie)
- 09:06 Arsenal face competition from four clubs for Alexandre...
- 09:06 Madeleine McCann disappearance: Detectives still pursuing...
- 09:06 Hartlepool United’s new boss is confident: 100%
- 09:06 The Odd Couple takes centre stage
- 09:05 Firefighters tackle bedroom fire in Doncaster
- 09:05 Real Madrid star's wife makes huge transfer revelation: He wants to...
- 09:05 Facebook baby killing: Grief and questions after shocking murder
- 09:05 Campaigners tell politicians: Get off the fence over Rainford’s...
- 09:04 Huge Kylian Mbappe update: Club to make £85m bid for Monaco star
- 09:04 Man accused of tying up Gainsborough OAP charged with four more...
- 09:04 Two teenagers arrested after fight outside Nottingham Academy
- 09:04 Bassetlaw prepares to welcome stage of the OVO Energy Tour of Britain
- 09:03 Blackpool: From the courts 26-04-17
- 09:03 Airport duty free more expensive than supermarkets, new study finds
- 09:03 Taxis in South Tyneside spark row after parking in disabled bays
- 09:02 Last-gasp winner shows Dundee United are up for promotion fight,...
- 09:02 St Johnstone want to make their mark in Europe
- 09:03 Train strike to go ahead after talks fail
- 09:02 Dundee interim boss Neil McCann admits he already has team in mind...
- 09:02 Ring rust, experience and power: Four reasons Anthony Joshua vs...
- 09:02 Manchester United boss Jose Mourinho gives update on Zlatan...
- 09:02 McDonalds breakfast catapults share price to record-highs as...
- 09:02 Irish AIB fined €2.3m for breaches of money laundering and terror...
- 09:02 Car smashes into Derby home
- 09:02 Ray Oxby: 'I get frustrated by minority of doom-mongers who don't...
- 09:02 Moroccan arrested in Italy over ‘planning a terrorist outrage’
- 09:02 Jose Mourinho predicts 'better years' ahead for Manchester United...
- 09:02 University of Leeds rated top in Yorkshire
- 09:01 Plans to build £2m medical research lab in Calderdale
- 09:01 Travellers arrive in Brighouse and hang washing outside church