Make your child a millionaire by age 38 in three steps: How to invest to boost your chidren's prospects
Parents can make their children millionaires by the time they are 38 by making the most of Junior Isas, cash gifts and stakeholder pensions.
Here we reveal how to set your child on the road to financial success, by using these three straightforward forms of saving.
The caveat is, of course, that you will need plenty of spare cash to do it. But even if you cannot afford to set aside that sum, using the same principles and simply investing what you can will make a big difference to their children's lives thanks to the power of compound interest.
STEP ONE: SIGN THEM UP TO A JUNIOR ISA
Your... read more
- 08:12 ARTICLE 50: Once the UK leaves the EU, is there any way back in?
- 08:11 Theresa May has signed Article 50 letter – here’s what happens next
- 08:11 Mum's warning after baby's reaction to children's Nurofen which...
- 08:10 Theresa May tells country to unite as UK’s EU exit is signed
- 08:10 Suspension for Shrpshire nurse who altered notes of a teenage boy...
- 08:10 Banks try to calm staff nerves with staggered Brexit shift
- 08:10 Shropshire's hospitals miss 18-week target
- 08:09 Toshiba's Westinghouse 'files for US bankruptcy'
- 08:09 Taxi passengers facing higher fares to Newcastle Airport due to...
- 08:09 New business is fresh start for painter Phil
- 08:09 Top Army band sign up for Prescot Festival
- 08:08 Two Birmingham men still in custody over Westminster terror attack
- 08:07 Embrace the fear: 15 signs it’s time to quit your job
- 08:07 Police probe claims empty Coca Cola cans 'contaminated with...
- 08:06 Johnston Press flags improvement amid tough market
- 08:03 Nepal asks climbers to clean quake-littered Everest camp
- 08:03 Pensioner at centre of care home dog row could be moving to Cumbria
- 08:03 Court shows mercy for bereaved homeless man after fracas
- 08:03 A612 delays after crash between a car and van
- 08:03 Violet Youens: Man charged over four-year-old's death
- 08:02 Canine capers in the Lake District with new BBC series
- 08:03 Royal Marine Alexander Blackman expresses 'relief' at sentence cut
- 08:03 Flybe cuts capacity and costs due to weak demand, pricing pressure
- 08:03 London attack: Thames women's family overwhelmed by 'love and support'
- 08:02 Cumbria MPs speak out over implications of triggering Article 50
- 08:02 'Bogus' plans for farm rejected by town council
- 08:02 Owner says he's devastated to lose his pet after court orders pit...
- 08:02 Council chief wants JCB at proposed development site to show progress
- 08:01 RISE AND SHINE: All your essential morning info to start the day
- 08:01 Miami Open 2017 results: Roger Federer and Rafael Nadal march on as...