Make your child a millionaire by age 38 in three steps: How to invest to boost your chidren's prospects
Parents can make their children millionaires by the time they are 38 by making the most of Junior Isas, cash gifts and stakeholder pensions.
Here we reveal how to set your child on the road to financial success, by using these three straightforward forms of saving.
The caveat is, of course, that you will need plenty of spare cash to do it. But even if you cannot afford to set aside that sum, using the same principles and simply investing what you can will make a big difference to their children's lives thanks to the power of compound interest.
STEP ONE: SIGN THEM UP TO A JUNIOR ISA
Your... read more
- 16:46 Take a sneak-peek inside Lincolnshire's newest shopping centre
- 16:43 Many of Birmingham's ethnic minority children are taught in...
- 16:43 Which is better? Aston Martin DB11 vs Bentley Continental GT
- 16:43 Police crime reporting scandal as 170,000 calls to 101 go unanswered
- 16:41 Injured Tamworth policeman is back home
- 16:41 Prolific thief handed lengthy shops ban in Cumbria crackdown
- 16:39 EDF says will work fast to restart reactors after watchdog's...
- 16:39 Passenger buses in Leicester had to be diverted - because of parked...
- 16:36 Hughie Fury reveals February fight date with WBC heavyweight...
- 16:35 Police hunt driver of car who flees crash at Wortley Hotel
- 16:34 Stunning images taken by Lincolnshire Live followers
- 16:32 Supermarket recalls steak over allergy fears
- 16:30 Burnley Council director leaves post
- 16:28 WEATHER WARNING: Severe fog
- 16:27 Leicester woman's AMAZING transformation after losing more than...
- 16:26 Scouts deliver Christmas greetings
- 16:25 FINRA fines Credit Suisse over anti-money laundering policies
- 16:25 Council cautious on Marks and Spencer return to Morecambe
- 16:24 Gambia court frees prominent lawyer, 18 others jailed for protest
- 16:23 Last day to pledge! £84,000 raised so far for world’s first David...
- 16:23 Supermarket recalls steak over allergy fears
- 16:23 Father releases heartbreaking picture of son wiped out...
- 16:22 When Nottingham Forest legend Brian Clough played for Burton Albion...
- 16:22 Crowds flock to Clitheroe Christmas Festival
- 16:21 Supermarket recalls steak over allergy fears
- 16:21 Government urges Supreme Court to overturn Brexit ruling
- 16:21 List of 37 most virulent viruses drawn up
- 16:21 Appeal to reunite owner with Maudes Jewellers gift
- 16:21 Preston-based Lantei Compliance Services expands its team
- 16:20 Carlisle 'cash for crash' mastermind back in the dock - for...