Maid Marian star Howard Lew Lewis ‘killed by the NHS in Edinburgh’ say family
THE FAMILY of the late Maid Marian star Howard Lew Lewis claims he was ‘killed by the NHS’
Lewis, who also appeared in Blackadder, died last week in Edinburgh at Glen House, a community hospital.
His ex-wife spoke to the Evening News last week to pay tribute to the much loved actor, who died age 76.
But now police have launched an investigation into his death after claims from his family that his medication was changed.
Speaking to a Sunday newspaper, Debora Milazzo, 42, alleged: “My dad was killed by the NHS. Justice needs to be done.
“My father kept so strong for so long and it was only... read more
- 18:55 20 years of flying with Kirkby's rocket man
- 18:55 Mansfield teacher Margaret turns 100
- 18:55 Older Mansfield shoppers are urged to take a seat
- 18:53 Millom businesses take advantage of £88,000 improvement grants
- 18:53 Should we expect Alexander Zverev to end 2018 as world No. 1 ahead...
- 18:52 After Victoria Beckham called a 'sourpuss' by Piers Morgan: Is this...
- 18:52 Dale Winton gets star-studded send off as Supermarket Sweep host...
- 18:52 Lost settlements of Loch Lomond traced by archaeologists
- 18:51 Andrew Tyrie won't take Conservative whip in Lords
- 18:51 Staff at Stapleford Park Hotel are told the business is up for sale
- 18:51 Bypass campaigner targets his 80th birthday as opening date for...
- 18:50 Chinese government 'considering scrapping limits on family size'
- 18:50 Mike Pompeo claims Iran carrying out 'assassination operations' in...
- 18:48 Huge blaze breaks out at South Yorkshire industrial unit
- 18:46 Huge blaze breaks out at South Yorkshire industrial unit
- 18:45 Perthshire nature reserve welcomes first osprey chick of 2018
- 18:44 Neighbours speak of shock and sadness as murder investigation...
- 18:43 Huge blaze breaks out at South Yorkshire industrial unit
- 18:39 Neighbours speak of shock and sadness as murder investigation...
- 18:35 Waterlogged garden and exposed wires in Woodford Halse new build...
- 18:34 Travel: Caribbean cruise Scotland on Sunday Travel - banish the...
- 18:34 Book review: The Neighbourhood, by Mario Vargas Llosa
- 18:34 UK urged to sanction 'top Putin oligarchs' as new powers take effect
- 18:32 Pupils dress up to celebrate the Royal couple
- 18:32 Dancing plastic surgeon who cut woman ‘like Freddie Krueger’ left...
- 18:25 Will VAR improve the World Cup?
- 18:25 Graham Potter interviewed for vacant manager’s position at Swansea...
- 18:25 Dom Bess relaxed and ready to make history for England against...
- 18:23 Trump admits North Korea nuclear summit 'may not work out'
- 18:17 Police Scotland's first hijab-wearing officer targeted by racist...