Magistrates’ Court to close as part of cash-saving plan
0 Have your say Skegness Magistrates’ Court will close its doors for the final time this week, joining dozens of other courts around the country which have been closed as part of the Government’s bid to save
HM Courts and Tribunal Service has confirmed that the Skegness court will close its doors for the final time on Friday (September 30), with cases being heard at other magistrates’ courts such as Boston and Lincoln.
Skegness Magistrates’ Court is on a list of 86 courts across England and Wales that have been, or will be, closed as part of the Government’s reforms, which aim to... read more
- 15:20 SMALL CAP MOVERS: ServicePower soars after takeover; CloudTag also...
- 15:20 Food and drink will get more expensive and choice diminish unless...
- 15:18 Teachers warn against schooling overhaul
- 15:18 Exercising in pollution bad for the heart
- 15:18 Tamworth's biggest panto gets underway this December in the Castle...
- 15:17 Nine things NOT to do at your work Christmas party
- 15:17 PICTURES: ‘Eyesore’ rubble piles appear off Derby Road
- 15:16 Dereck Chisora insists Dillian Whyte 'is the donkey and I am going...
- 15:16 Doncaster Business Awards 2016: Meet the winners
- 15:15 Church service for bereaved parents
- 15:15 12 top tips from Derbyshire fire service on staying safe over...
- 15:14 Shares in Britain's Capita fall further as investors shun strategy
- 15:13 QUICK QUIZ: Test your news knowledge
- 15:13 Pig farmer found guilty of animal cruelty - pictures
- 15:12 Monte dei Paschi shares plunge on ECB reports
- 15:12 Streets near city school to be made 20mph zone
- 15:12 Pannal residents sent survey over proposed Gypsy and Traveller site
- 15:11 Plans finally in motion to transform derelict Sheffield Ski Village...
- 15:11 QUICK QUIZ: Test your news knowledge
- 15:11 Nostalgia: More details unearthed about last rural postie
- 15:11 Revealed: brand new plans for 500 homes on old DRI site
- 15:11 Burton pub is handing out a free pints to celebrate its 1,000th...
- 15:09 Tamworth's biggest panto gets underway this week in the Castle Grounds
- 15:09 Civil liberties of indigenous people illegally suppressed at...
- 15:09 Nostalgia: More details unearthed about last rural postie
- 15:08 Man United close in on £30m deal for Arsenal and Chelsea target -...
- 15:08 Save Our Services - support the News & Star campaign
- 15:08 Church of Scotland moves out of historic Cumbrian home to join up...
- 15:07 Chance to have say on dog rule plans
- 15:07 12 top tips from Derbyshire fire service on staying safe over...