M6 fatal crash: Police launch appeal for witnesses to horror collision
Police are appealing for witnesses after the M6 was blocked following a crash in which a truck driver died.
The southbound M6 was shut for more than six hours after the collision involving four vehicles between junctions 4 and 3 east of Birmingham at around 9.25am on Thursday.
The driver of one of the lorries suffered serious injuries and was pronounced dead at the scene by paramedics.
@allstarsignings Warwickshire Police are now investigating the accident and have called for anyone who may have witnessed events leading up to the crash to come forward.
Read More M6 fatal crash: Motorway... read more
- 15:46 Fate of Co-op in Huyton that closed with no explanation revealed
- 15:47 Man who raped teenager sees ‘unduly lenient’ jail term extended
- 15:46 Lancashire homes left without power
- 15:46 For Sale signs up on Liverpool Municipal Buildings
- 15:46 Siblings to climb Ingleborough mountain for hospice
- 15:45 Fire alarm in Skegness sparked by dust
- 15:43 Injury update on Hartlepool United duo
- 15:43 District set to respond to boundary proposals
- 15:42 Rangers boss Mark Warburton shoots down speculation over Wigan job...
- 15:42 Grimsby Town INJURY NEWS: Midfielder set to be out for 'a while'...
- 15:41 Scottish Secretary David Mundell says coming out as gay was 'one of...
- 15:41 Brexit vote hits Bucher's street and sewer cleaning sales
- 15:41 ECB's Nowotny says December meet will decide on QE, what assets to...
- 15:41 Cameron Fields admits murdering Adam Bent in knife attack in...
- 15:40 Winsford company director loses bid to reduce jail term
- 15:40 Student protects teacher by knocking out classmate who punched her...
- 15:39 Emeka Obi appears to confirm Liverpool transfer move on Twitter
- 15:39 Who is Eric Molina the boxer rumoured to face Anthony Joshua in...
- 15:38 Fifty Shades of Grey artwork launched in Nottingham
- 15:38 Is Remembrance only for older veterans?
- 15:36 Ladies vintage watch handed in at Leamington Police Station
- 15:35 Nissan decision to build new Qashqai and X-Trail in Sunderland...
- 15:34 Brexit vote a chance to ‘rebuild’ Scotland’s digital policy
- 15:33 Socialists to fight Rajoy's policies in new Spanish government
- 15:33 Hull City of Culture 2017: How to get free tickets to spectacular...
- 15:32 Help deter unwanted trick or treaters by displaying free poster
- 15:32 Man City prospect Maffeo could be the solution to Guardiola's...
- 15:32 Report highlights work done in Derbyshire to protect people from...
- 15:31 Worker sold firm’s stock on eBay
- 15:31 Lancaster MP Cat Smith stands up for bus passengers