M1 traffic ‘back to normal’ after lorry breakdown and debris causes delays in both directions
0 Have your say Traffic has ‘returned to normal’ on the M1 southbound after a lorry breakdown and debris led to delays and the closure of two lanes.
The lanes were closed off after a lorry broke down on the M1 southbound between junction 26 and 25 outside Torwell Services this morning (Monday, October 3).
And debris on the M1 northbound between junction 29 and 28 caused delays for drivers heading in the opposite direction.
At around 11.20am these problems were reported as cleared.
- 16:09 Warning to drug users over dangerous heroin mix
- 16:09 Tattoo Fixers TV show wants people from Coventry for new series
- 16:09 How parents can apply for 30 hours of FREE childcare right NOW
- 16:09 What to do if you suspect your neighbours are growing cannabis
- 16:09 Teen victim of viral bullying video is having BOXING LESSONS to...
- 16:09 Police in Whitehall arrest man armed with knives over suspected...
- 16:08 Lorna’s a knock-out Masterchef
- 16:08 Driver caught doing almost 100mph on A55...with five-year-old not...
- 16:08 Byfield Scouts put survival skills to test
- 16:07 University of Chester chefs win big at national skills competition
- 16:07 Northern Rail RMT strike will cut the number of trains out of...
- 16:07 Communities across Scotland mark International Workers’ Memorial Day
- 16:07 WATCH footage of two women police want to talk to in connection...
- 16:07 Pharmacy opening times for the May bank holidays in Burton,...
- 16:06 Bowland Explorer will connect rural communities
- 16:06 UK mobile network performance best in Belfast area
- 16:06 Hackers used Microsoft Word bug 'for months'
- 16:06 Joey Barton ban is harsh, Eric Cantona got less - Burnley boss Sean...
- 16:06 Alvaro Morata considers Juventus return amid Chelsea’s interest
- 16:06 Manchester United’s Paul Pogba is overrated and lucky to have a...
- 16:06 Trampoline park rejected on health and safety grounds - but it's...
- 16:05 Mum writes to school and says daughter is ‘done’ with homework
- 16:05 Young people in Hartlepool appealing for unwanted bikes
- 16:05 Couple charged in connection with theft of more than £60,000
- 16:05 Well-wishers send their love to brave Bradley Lowery
- 16:04 Doctor Who season 10: Director reveals THIS scene was deleted from...
- 16:04 'End the injustice!'- Plea by Venezuelan official's son stirs nation
- 16:04 Mansfield runner’s London Marathon journey
- 16:04 Passionate Match.com date ended with plate smashing in Mansfield
- 16:04 Why has Liverpool Council put a non-disclosure clause into all...